web analytics

Two Newcastle Wingers In Action On Loan Tonight

Jacob Murphy came on for a late cameo in Sheffield Wednesday’s 1-0 defeat at Luton Town. Jacob had enjoyed a string of 5 league starts in his 6 games. However, he’s come on around the 70th-minute mark for the last two appearances. The Owls remain in the 12th spot in the Championship and are now winless in their last five. Murphy has made a total of 29 appearances with 4 goals and an assist during his loan spell.

Rolando Aarons made his third start for Motherwell in their 2-1 defeat at St Johnstone. It looked like it was headed for a draw but Christopher Kane grabbed a stoppage-time winner for St Johnstone. Rolando was substituted in the 84th minute for Liam Polworth after Christy Manzinga was sent off with a second yellow. Motherwell now drop behind Aberdeen for that coveted third position which qualifies for a Europa League place.

Feb 13, 2020 at 12:45 AM

Lesh

Wise words indeed
    My only intention is to point out the actions of the club so far
    Enough has been done to bring this up and ask for action to be taken
    Gen should , as you wisely stated, keep his head down

Let’s see the club explaining how this was a justifiable action to take instead of simply talking to someone as arranged

It’s intimidation

• NY Mag

Feb 13, 2020 at 12:46 AM

toon22,

If what genji says is true (and I have no reason to disbelieve him)
    You’re not doing him any favors by applying your usual half truths and innuendos to the situation.

Sometimes the wisest course of action is to say nothing.

• lesh

Feb 13, 2020 at 12:48 AM

toon22

Can I suggest you leave things to Genj to deal with. Any intervention could have serious implications for him. He’s probably got more to lose than owld pharts like me.

Feb 13, 2020 at 12:49 AM

Oh I’m not going to be giving any opinions what so ever
    I will simply bring the incident up with the local MP
    And the FA
    I won’t in any way embellish the story in any way what so ever
    I believe the club has acted in a manner that falls well short of what’s expected from them

You can’t go about intimidating fans who are protesting aginst you in a lawful manner

Let’s see what happens

Feb 13, 2020 at 12:50 AM

Lesh

I’ll ask him

• droppy in Wallsend

Feb 13, 2020 at 12:51 AM

Lesh

Common sense.

A good friend of mine is a police officer who has mentioned plenty of times that they can access all forms of social media very easily and get huge amounts of information in no time at all.

Can’t see what Genji has done to deserve a visit as he’s been peaceful but now he’s on the radar it would be wise to keep his head down

Feb 13, 2020 at 12:57 AM

It’s perfectly legal to raise concerns with your local MP
    It’s actively encouraged

The FA has a similar stance and engages with the fans

The club seems to dislike any form of protest, again quite legal in the UK

As a bystander I’m within my rights to bring up any of these things with the relevant authorities

• lesh

Feb 13, 2020 at 12:58 AM

toon22

Howay man, think about it.

You have a word with Chi or whoever’s your MP is, he/ she raises the matter, the powers that be put two and two together and Genji and his fellow demonstrators are in the frame and subject to attention they don’t want or need.

Seriously, as you’re so keen to raise the matter, why not take action, raise a banner, yourself?

That’s not me being a smartarse but asking you to think about the consequences. As I said earlier, martyrs have many supporters behind them – miles behind them.

Feb 13, 2020 at 12:59 AM

Or are we to sit on our hand as the club intimidates people who actively disagree with them while they have , against FA rules , left no other course of action ?

Im no lawyer but that’s not right

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:01 AM

Gen isn’t involved

I’m asking if the clubs acted in the spirit expected

What would you have me do ?
    Ignore it?
    Hope it goes away ?
    Pretend it didn’t happen ?

It’s not right

• lesh

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:02 AM

droppy in Wallsend

@46

Yup, they can make life a bit difficult and age has taught me not to pick fights with them, being nice and recognising their authority often pays dividends. My days of fighting the revolution have long gone.

On a positive note, is that your little pooch? Bonny little thing and not a bad bone in their bodies.

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:03 AM

What’s the next action of the club ?

Where will it lead ?

You can’t sit by and let Jabba use his goons to intimidate people

• carltoon

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:03 AM

Toon22 please leave it with Genjikai. His nephew plays for the club. He will take it further when he wants to.

• NY Mag

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:03 AM

toon22,

Listen to lesh….he’s a wiser man than me.
    You can do whatever you want……and you should (just be smart about it)

• carltoon

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:04 AM

Not everyone is sitting by. That’s why the club’s worried.

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:04 AM

You think I’m going to hit someone like Gen under the bus ?

He should be given a season ticket for life ffs

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:07 AM

NY

Within the law

I can ask questions of this incident with my local MP , who we know isn’t Chi
    I can ask him to take a look at it
    How can that be seen as illegal ?
    You think they don’t operate within the law ?

I’m not going to be intimidated

• carltoon

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:07 AM

Genjikai is very friendly with Chi Newcastle MP. So I’m sure she knows all about it.

• lesh

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:07 AM

toon22

It’s up to those directly involved to decide whether they want to raise it. We all hear what you’re saying but there’s ways of going about things. Had the intimidation been directed at 1000 people, fine, raise it but it’s only a very brave couple of individuals.

• carltoon

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:08 AM

It’s a her. Genjikai is friends with her.

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:08 AM

The whole thing was posted on a public forum
    I’m not going to do anything buy copy and paste

If Gen asks me not to I won’t

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:09 AM

Yes his local MP is Chi

I don’t like in her constituency

It won’t matter

• carltoon

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:10 AM

Sorry Toon22 your MP might be a him.

• lesh

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:10 AM

NY Mag

‘Lesh….he’s a wiser man than me’? You said that? NY, thanks and it’s a matter if subject and context.

Life’s all about feeding off one another.

Carltoon

Wise words and let’s hope things don’t get out of hand

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:11 AM

Lesh

You happy to sit by ?
    I’m reporting a story I read on here
    Without further interaction from any one to my MP

How is that anything other than asking for clarification from a person who is elected to represent me ?

It’s how things work in the UK

• carltoon

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:12 AM

Well please ask him first. Your MP isn’t a Tory is he. Because you won’t get any Sympathy.

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:13 AM

Or should we just sweep the whole thing under the carpet ?
    Pretend it didn’t happen ?

It’s not right in my eyes , I’m happy to let my MP explain how I’m wrong

• carltoon

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:14 AM

You don’t know why they contacted him or Pat so till you ask him don’t go fishing in.

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:14 AM

Oddly enough it’s Sacriston
    Where Sir Bobby Robson was born

• carltoon

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:15 AM

Rushing in.

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:15 AM

The club was happy with the police

I’m happy for my MP to explain

As the time for the clubs words to mean anything are long gone

• carltoon

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:16 AM

Ok so Labour?

• NY Mag

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:16 AM

toon22,

I really don’t want to have a disagreement with you about this….it’s not about legal/illegal, it’s not about ethical/unethical, it’s not about what is the standard required from the club.

Do what you want….but don’t endanger someone else’s reputation. If you want to write to the FA, or the EPL or parliament or whoever, then go for it.
    But you keep mentioning genji – don’t, your not helping him

• lesh

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:17 AM

toon22

Your tenacity’s admirable but ffs think of the individuals directly involved. The bizzies can make life very difficult for those that rattle their cage. And people like Ashley and his minions have the ability to black a person, make them virtually unemployable.

Trust me, back in the day, I knew of employer organisations that coordinated blacklist, names of potential troublemakers. It was happening then and I’m sure it’s happening now.

Just leave it to Genji

• carltoon

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:17 AM

Toon it might have been some one on the blog and not the club?

• NY Mag

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:19 AM

Lesh,

Just to clarify – you are wiser than me 🙂

• Jail for Ashley

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:19 AM

Jib, “carls post about Jail got forty hearts ha ha”
    Something not quite right there mind
    carl

Feb 12, 2020 at 10:27 AM

Jail for Ashley is the type who would wear an “I’m with Stupid ” T Shirt, while sitting on his own.

5(hearts)

Jail for Ashley

Feb 12, 2020 at 10:34 AM

Yes Ian Toon we know, and we also understand why your creepy re -emergence has seen the idiot Munster Mag’s heart score go through the roof.

38(hearts)

So Jib, what do you make of that when awake from hour slumber.

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:20 AM

Ok I’ll not mention Gen

But I will bring this up

You just can sit by and watch these goons intimidating people

• lesh

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:22 AM

toon22

Seriously, if you want to make an issue of it, why not take a banner and camp outside of Charnley’s house or even Ashley’s house then fight your fight, not somebody else’s. Geji’s future’s at stake, don’t you see that?

Sleep on things, think

Feb 13, 2020 at 1:23 AM

It’s on record now
    My email will be in my name , from my MP
    I’m the one who is poking my toe in
    I’m happy to fight them in court , #gofundme

Gen is a reference

I’m the target

Your sounding oddly protective of this arnt you