web analytics

Newcastle Winger Bags His First Goal On Loan

Rolando Aarons made his fourth consecutive start for Motherwell this evening in the fifth round replay of the Scottish Cup against St Mirren. Rolando scored his first goal for Motherwell as they came from 4-1 down to even the score at 4-4.

It remained 4-4 after extra time. Rolando stepped up and converted his penalty in the shoot-out. However, it was not to be as Motherwell are knocked out of the cup on penalties 3-2.

Should Newcastle Sign Jetro Willems In The Summer?

• Yes (87%, 1,438 )
  • No (13%, 222 )

Total Voters: 1,660

Loading ... Loading ...

• lesh

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:13 AM

Anyway, It’s bedtime for me

Have a good day all…..

• lesh

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:19 AM

Jail for Ashley

@39

Don’t be so negative! Wait till Jib answers my question and you’ll understand why we moansters have been so wrong about Ashley and his ownership. It shouldn’t be too long coming now, it’s only into day three since I asked.

• Jib

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:19 AM

Micky
    The contrast between the 2 cities couldn’t be greater

• #BoycottAshley ( OP)

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:28 AM

Jib

When you going to do a post called

“5 reasons why it would be pointless for Ashley to have Ambition for Nufc”?

I’m sure it’ll be a cracking read full of authenticated facts.

• Jib

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:32 AM

OP
    When are you going to stop referencing me so folk read your boring shite ?

• Genjikai

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:39 AM

Op
    Continuous cycle, one that will continue until hes gone but if ashley is staying he has my details, lets talk.

• #BoycottAshley ( OP)

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:40 AM

Jib

Your name was first, I was asking a question.

I’ll ask another.

Why post misleading (MADE UP) stats about the match against Arsenal?

• Genjikai

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:40 AM

Lee charnley and lee marshall yous too, bring your crew ill bring my crew meet on the half way line SJP.
    Arrange the meeting, but dont call the police this time.

• #BoycottAshley ( OP)

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:41 AM

Genj

Hows it going?

• Genjikai

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:41 AM

Jib
    Why post made up situations about the magpie group?
    When you clearly dont know any of their work.

• Genjikai

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:42 AM

Op
    Just finished nightshift, having a smoke then lights out.
    How are you my friend?

• #BoycottAshley ( OP)

Feb 19, 2020 at 6:47 AM

Genj

Walked the dog, had a smoke, about to start work 🙂

• BlacknWhiteBarmy

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:23 AM

I cant see cabbage heed making too many changes for cpfc as it would be an admission of his abject failure in getting a team to play “his way”.

• BlacknWhiteBarmy

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:25 AM

As for saintmax through the midfle. Wot a pundit telling our worldy managerhow to set up a team that he has playing on the front foot

No doubt gayle straight replacemnt with 5 at the back againt free scoring

• hibbit

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:26 AM

“his way” god help us !!

• BlacknWhiteBarmy

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:27 AM

Palace

If it goes wrong its never his fault. He just hasnt got the tools to do the job. …. Mmmm sure steve

• BlacknWhiteBarmy

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:28 AM

What role does alex have with the club. He seems to be spouting a lot of crap lately!

• Munster Mag

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:55 AM

Lesh, I’m not sure if you have been forgetting your memory pills but I’ll try again. I think we all know where the clubs problems lie but one of the nurses might give you a hand if you want any more assistance . Ok now ?

• Munster Mag

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:59 AM

Nice to have a good chat re rafa, bruce, players etc with one or two guys last night who would have disagreed with me over time, in an intelligent, civil manner.

Then Tail the plank comes on shouting, like I’ve slagged off his brother.

Jail, just to let you know, I didn’t read beyond about two lines of your screeching.

🙂

• Big Bruce Stars.

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:23 AM

Magnanimous of some posters to hand the olive branch and benefit of the doubt to Munster, which he gratefully received. None from him though, as his stance hasn’t changed, still name calling and ridiculing anyone who disagrees with his entirely pointless and disruptive “critique” which has now become so hypocritically unbalanced in favour of Bruce it’s baffling – but impressive – how Munster can summon up the power to overcome his embarrassment and continue with it!

The criticism of Benitez was unwarranted because it was plain to see he was given a fantasy football budget. Spend what you sell, which means you’re bound to lose quality in a seller’s market. Not enough to build what you need, have to revert to a plan of containment and build very slowly using the gamble forced upon you by the club, that of nursing young talent to sell and go from there. It was like giving a skilled man a bag of cheap tools, and not enough of them, and blaming him for his output.

Also unwelcome because every fan who could see what was happening could see the disruptive and demoralising power that criticism of what he could do nothing about would have if it gained traction. Munster couldn’t even envisage that he could be part of a groundswell of fans like the stupid core that persuaded Shepherd to sack SBR. Well Munster you got your wish. You and the other brainless short sighted football ignorami backed Ashley’s course when Benitez finally realised he was going to be Ashley’s punch bag ad infinitum.

Now you’ve got Bruce. Will it matter if you criticise him? Not one jot and you know it, you know the next clown will be an even more clumsy yes man. You backed yourself in the corner with your bullying, shouting and accusing others of your own loutish behaviour. What did you expect when you were shouting profanities and calling local fans who could see first hand what it was like here stupid names and fictitious groups of idiots? Not easy to take from someone over the Irish sea.

Yes this is probably a little too much reading for you. So fire away, do what all morons do – call someone with a grain of intelligence and sense “verbose” or “Tarquin”. That’ll build your stock no end.

• Big Bruce Stars.

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:26 AM

Short version for Munster because he’s a 2-line man.

You are the blogs out and out biggest hypocrite.

• Ron Knee

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:30 AM

Mike Ashley@MoneyMikeAshley

I honestly can’t believe letting them do what they want, instead of a training camp didn’t work.

#nufc

• geordietom

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:30 AM

morning lads and lasses …

i’m still confident about the takeover happening …

• Big Bruce Stars.

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:30 AM

Hmm. I wonder what can you do about forgetting your memory pills? Bit of a conundrum that one 😉

• Big Bruce Stars.

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:35 AM

Yeah you do that, gt. You do that.

• Jail for Ashley

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:35 AM

Can someone please wipe the soup of geordietom’s chin, change his sanitary pad and make sure he’s swallowed this mornings pill.

• geordietom

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:38 AM

jail …

how old are you being serious here …

• Big Bruce Stars.

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:40 AM

Why do you think the blog clowns made up all these stories about Benitez “jumping ship” and “leaving for the money to a crap league”? Embarrassment. Because they realised they needed to justify their criticism when it backfired and forced him out. Perhaps it wouldn’t show up their hypocrisy? Perhaps.

• geordietom

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:40 AM

jail straight answer to a straight question , waiting for a answer ..

• #cans

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:42 AM

DubaiMicky – good article on Leipzig, just shows what can be done with the right owners, ambition and a strategic plan – sadly all lacking at Newcastle

• Jail for Ashley

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:44 AM

geordietom,
    Can you use a few comma’s and adjust your grammar a little and I’ll give you one.

• droppy in Wallsend

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:44 AM

Tsunki

I owe you an apology.

I regret my use of the word ‘verbose’ and so I sincerely apologise for it.

Now I’m going to colour in for a bit, got some new pencils. I actually have and like to use it as a mind clearing exercise, but after our little back and forth the other day I had to mention it.

• Big Bruce Stars.

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:45 AM

Droppy ha ha you kill me stop already I didn’t mean you 😀

• Big Bruce Stars.

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:46 AM

Hibbit @68 – a good fan reply on there, especially written for some on this blog I feel –

“Again, why are we a ‘mob’ ? Why can’t we be well informed football fans who have a view ? Bruce is incapable of producing an internally consistent argument. He contradicts himself constantly and some of the things he does beggars belief. Not everyone who disagrees is an idiot.”

• droppy in Wallsend

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:46 AM

Dubaimicky

Interesting read.

Very different cities and clubs but very definitely a case of what might have been, or maybe what could be.

• geordietom

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:46 AM

jail …

answer the question , simple thing to do …

• droppy in Wallsend

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:49 AM

Tsunki

No it’s only right I did use the word and it was wrong.

Doesn’t mean I won’t disagree again in fact I look forward to it.

Anyway chaps, off to clear the mind.

Be nice to each other, and if you can’t be nice at least be funny.