web analytics

Isolation Fitness, Morgan Blasts Ashley, And The Longstaffs Switch Agents – Today’s News Roundup

Today we saw a detailed report about how Newcastle’s players are keeping fit, heard Piers Morgan’s thoughts on Mike Ashley’s shenanigans, and found out Sean and Matty Longstaff were seeking new agents.

Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.

• Federico Fernandez talked to the club’s website about what he’s doing while the season is suspended.
  • Has Nabil Bentaleb done enough to earn a permanent Newcastle deal?
  • Piers Morgan blasts Mike Ashley over his actions during the government lockdown of non-essential businesses.
  • Augsburg’s Philipp Max could be an astute summer signing. Are Newcastle still interested in the 26-year-old?

• The National League has petitioned the FA to cancel the remainder of this season. What effect could that have on the EFL?
  • There could be some good news with the Longstaff brothers as they are looking to change agents.
  • Miguel Almiron donated hand sanitizer to two hospitals in his native Paraguay.

Which On Loan Left Back Should Newcastle Pursue This Summer?

• Jetro Willems (52%, 600 )
  • Both (28%, 318 )
  • Neither (12%, 137 )
  • Danny Rose (8%, 95 )

Total Voters: 1,150

Loading ... Loading ...

Mar 25, 2020 at 8:46 PM

Don’t be surprised if Ashley runs us into the ground as no money coming in from pies pints and merchandise, ticket sales, and talks of moving Newcastle United down to Mansfield !

Ashley is on the rack ..He is …The pantomime Villain !

These unprecedented times could give Ashley the opportunity to do something seriously bad .

Shirebrook Rovers has a good ring to it !

Well the above is how I think Ashley thinks ..the twat is capable of anything and going against the grain and left field thinking (nutter) and knowing nowt about football, or emotional attatchment to football, is the norm for the rotund one.

• toon22

Mar 25, 2020 at 8:49 PM

dig-n-dig22

Nobodys interested in yer BS

JIB

Have we been sold yet ?

Mar 25, 2020 at 8:49 PM

Dig-n-Dig

I will check it out ..son in law had it before December and anti bodies test on Monday revealed he had it and doc told him that .. Will get exact dates for you if you need them to publish an article.

• toon22

Mar 25, 2020 at 8:50 PM

Online Guy

Lets hope the FA step in under fit and proper
    As i can well believe he will utterly destroy the club before hes gone
    Simply out of spite
    His ego will blame us for his own wrong doing

Yet some people STILL defend the guy

• Anglo Saxon

Mar 25, 2020 at 8:54 PM

Well because of his incompetence this time, when the football kicks off again it will not just be Newcastle supporters singing the FCB song it’ll be the whole of the stadium singing, it would be great if it becomes the UK footy national anthem.

Mar 25, 2020 at 8:54 PM

Jib

There you go trying to make me feel bad by posting both of Carltoons comments ..one of them that you reproduce I never ever read ..the one from carltoon on March the 23rd at 9:17.

If I had read that I would not be joking to her about Atlantic convoys . I never seen it .

I only read the one after about Atlantic convoys and I did not see her dad’s name mentioned there.

So I could not link the two . You posted your low life comment to me in order to embarrass me and saying I failed to understand . Carltoons previous post that I missed meant I could not link them . Understand ?

I would never joke about someone’s dear father …you should know that and not try to score some disgracefull blog points from embarrassing others and me and grabbing any opportunity to do so .

Bloody grow up.

Mar 25, 2020 at 8:56 PM

Carltoon

Please except my apologies if you thought I was making light of your dad’s involvement in the Navy or anything else .

I have missed your first post on the subject ..Jib jumps straight in linking the two posts though I’d read both (how would he know) and reproducing them to make me look bad .

Jib your trying to score points and not thinking like a decent human being in doing so .

And your dragging me into your little world of trouble ..pathetic.

• Jail for Ashley

Mar 25, 2020 at 8:58 PM

OLG,
    Is he really coming under fire though, is it not just water off a ducks back to him, he’s been called to account off MP’s before and had loads of different people on his case. He seems bullet proof unfortunately.

• toon22

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:00 PM

Jail

Id say its anything but
    He hates attention
    He goes everywhere with his PR
    I think it matters to him very much
    His actions show it

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:00 PM

No wonder Magscar takes leave of the blog time to time with trouble makers like Jib waiting to pounce .

Now we stand by and watch as Jibs little posse all dive in to converse with him on any subject but the brattish post he made to me .

Jib ..you defy logic at times.

• toon22

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:02 PM

He obviously has a giant ego with very obvious trust issues
    He surrounds himself with people who he can trust to do as he says
    Or people who will either get him out of the mess hes created, stop him digging a bigger hole or take the flak

He has a gigantic ego

• toon22

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:04 PM

Jabba honestly thinks he knows best in all things
    Look at what he did to Rafa, that was about control
    Jabba knew best as whats best is how he makes money regardless. Without concern over his actions

Hes always right

He dont listen and wont learn

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:05 PM

Online Guy

Mar 25, 2020 at 8:24 PM

Carltoon

That daft Harry Enfield thing that Jib posted ..jibs guilty of plagarisim nicking my fun as I sent same thing to him over a year ago .

If you see me doing that I’m flattered ! It’s hilarious ..Might give it a go later !

Where’s me tennis racket !

• Anglo Saxon

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:06 PM

OG you’re giving him sustenance mate, he thrives on being called names, he is a narcissist, people just need to ignore his post it will drive him crazy.

• toon22

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:08 PM

He was like a kid in a sweet shop over the last few years
    He got Rafa to make him a pile of cash, he used to buy up shops
    Big name shops his ego would have loved that
    Mugging off the club getting it to buy him his dream empire

Sadly he thought he knew best, ignored the problems these shops had. The reason they were cheap

He would have been struggling before the current crisis, having to restructure an absolute mess
    Now hes left holding he baby

You can be sure it wont end well

• toon22

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:10 PM

The tv money would have been used as cash flow, the life blood of any business
    Thats not going to happen this year might even have to pay some of it back
    Cant see him being able to lend against it either in the current climate

What a massive shame

• Tramp

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:12 PM

I think Online Guy has a weird internet crush on Carltoon. Just a hunch.

• toon22

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:14 PM

Now even if he does manage to scrape though this
    In his trademark human garbage manner
    Whats on the other side for him ?
    A club thats in an utter mess, fans protesting
    Shops nobody wants to use
    A public image thats utterly down the sh1ta
    His rebrand not worth the effort as its already in the carts

Its hilarious

• toon22

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:15 PM

Dont forget to snap up those season tickets though, before he starts giving them away again

😉

• dig-n-dig22

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:18 PM

Froggy No2

” Nobody’s interested in yer BS “.

How do you know? You still haven’t figured out that nobody’s interested in yours

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:20 PM

Jail

Ashleys greed, avaricious nature , has got the country’s attention this time round .

He is about to do something big-time this time round and I would not put it past him to use the pandemic in some sort of diversionary advantage. Whatever he does next he will hope we see it as the lesser of two evils that wont matter to outsiders in the grand scheme of things .

He will make some , in what may look like lunacy , decisions , in a short time from now .

I’m expecting it.

• toon22

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:27 PM

dig-n-dig22

Im guessing the toon fans might be, just a theory

• toon22

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:28 PM

A nice way to discredit a blog or forum is to fill it with crazy rubbish
    Might as well crack on about flat earth stuff

😉

• Pain in the Blog

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:31 PM

OG,

I thinkyou’rel wrong, along with the others who think that MA will suffer for this outrageous behaviour. I believe that by the time this pandemic is over the country will be in shock and this incident will be forgotten.

• jane

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:32 PM

“The number of people who have died in the UK after contracting coronavirus has risen by 43 to 465.

It represents the smallest rise in the number of deaths since 17 March – more than a week ago.”

lets hope this is because the measures are working already.

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:33 PM

Anglo

It’s when he involved a friend of mine Carltoon that I railed against his put down post.

Now Carltoon is led to believe I’m a git.

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:38 PM

Pain

Howdy !

You might be right ..more than likely Ashley will lay low yes. People have long memories when it comes to unpatriotic selfish actions though .

This one might stick ..the nation has been informed , and through some serious media.

He’s on quicksand .

• Anglo Saxon

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:43 PM

OG don’t think carltoon thinks that for one minute mate there’s always a fondness between posts, the twats twisting your brain it what narcissists are good at, chill mate.

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:49 PM

Toon22

We will see the back of Ashley the day he gets bored with circumventing monies from Newcastle United.

He’s good at it .

• lesh

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:50 PM

Online Guy

For what it’s worth, I agree with Anglo. Biting one’s posting tongue’s sometimes difficult where troublesome gits are concerned.

Yes, I know

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:51 PM

Anglo

Aye, Jibs conspicuous by his absence… He knows he’s picked on the wrong fellow, to put it politely!

Ah , it’s already water under the proverbial.

• lesh

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:52 PM

Anglo

How’d (last) Friday Night is Music Night go?

How many empties’d you find next day?

🙂

• dig-n-dig22

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:53 PM

Froggy No 23

” A nice way to discredit a blog is to fill it with crazy rubbish ”
    I can’t argue with that, because you are living proof, as I recall, you were credited with disappearing half the blog all on your own.

• lesh

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:54 PM

Online

Sounds as though somebody’s in for a right virtual claggin’ if he steps out of line again.

😉

• lesh

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:55 PM

dig-n-dig22

Froggy 22, Froggy 23, is the next one 24?

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:55 PM

Lesh

Evening, I was surprised to read Jibs out of the blue for no good reason post to me ..theres me sitting in the field having a cuppa and a sandwich .. Nature watching earlier ..minding me own bizz !

Anyway phone calls to make , back later .

Hope yer well .

Mar 25, 2020 at 9:56 PM

Tramp

Behave yersel.

Mar 25, 2020 at 10:01 PM

Jib

Take off the Jane pinny and be a man .

Hiding behind a woman ..whoda thought it .

• Anglo Saxon

Mar 25, 2020 at 10:01 PM

Lesh still suffering, my mate drinks like a fish, keeping your info for this Friday will relax at my own pace and enjoy.

• jane

Mar 25, 2020 at 10:13 PM

sorry Online Guy i was out of order.
    Jib