Today we learned that a company was registered under Saudi Wealth Fund chairman Yasir Al-Rumayyan, the Premier League are discussing what to do about player wages during the suspension, and that Celtic will try to hold on to Newcastle target Odsonne Edouard.
Yasir Al-Rumayyan– hopefully not Richard Keys in disguise 🙂
Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.
- Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund chairman has set up a holding company with Companies House.
- We’ve been here before with takeovers but this one is starting to look like it may happen.
- Newcastle fans overwhelming want Freddie Woodman to stay at Newcastle as he self isolates in London.
- Saudi Arabia’s PIF sees Newcastle as a long term investment possibility.
- The Premier League is trying to reach a consensus among clubs about deferring player wages.
- Celtic will try to keep striker Odsonne Edouard in the wake of Newcastle identifying him as a top summer target.
- Former England international Paul Robinson believes Newcastle will move to keep Danny Rose permanently this summer.
- Due to an agreement needed from the EFL, the Premier League can’t agree to cancel this season during their meeting this week.