Today we examine if Matty’s lack of playing time this year has affected his contract stance, Martin Dubravka reveals what’s keeping him sane during the lockdown, and a report claims Benfica won’t let Rafa Silva leave for a reduced fee.
Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.
- Could Matty Longstaff’s lack of game time be influencing his decision to not sign a new deal?
- The Premier League has been offered Wembley and St George’s Park as potential venues to complete this season.
- Newcastle are tracking Premier League trio as potential free agent signings this summer.
- Gary Neville suggests a transfer penalty be levied against any club that places their staff on furlough leave.
- Martin Dubravka weighs in on the criticism players received during the immediate aftermath of the coronavirus crisis.
- A report identifies the specific date the Premier League is planning to restart this season.
- Martin Dubravka sends an uplifting message to Newcastle fans as he continues to recover from his knee injury.
- Tottenham has followed Liverpool’s lead and reversed course on furloughing staff.
- Benfica reportedly will not sell Newcastle target, Rafa Silva, on the cheap.