Today the government reiterated their stance to not interfere with the Newcastle takeover, a report claimed the new owners will pursue Zinedine Zidane, and the Premier League unanimously approved the start of training for Tuesday.
Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.
- Culture secretary Oliver Dowden reasserts that Newcastle’s takeover is solely up to the Premier League.
- Despite concerns over the time frame, this season is creeping closer to its return.
- Steve Bruce reminds us he’s a classy person in his exclusive interview with Luke Edwards.
- Allan Saint-Maximin reveals his feelings on the Premier League and England.
- Steve Bruce understands that some players may be unwilling to return.
- A report claims Newcastle will offer Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane a massive contract to move to Tyneside.
- The Premier League has unanimously approved a return to training for Tuesday.
- Saudi Arabia has been hit by a drop in oil prices as PIF continue to diversify its portfolio.
- Richard Masters explains the strict guidelines but flexible time frame of Project Restart.
- A report claims that sources have confirmed that the Premier League lacks sufficient evidence to block takeover.