web analytics

Takeover Date Cited, Target Shopped By Agent, And FA Cup Glory Still In Play – Today’s News Roundup

Today a report claimed that the takeover will be announced on June 1st, Newcastle target Myron Boadu is being shopped by his agent, and the FA remains committed to completing the FA Cup this season.

Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.

• the Northumbrian

May 22, 2020 at 10:42 PM

I spoke to a friend earlier today who is deeply religious.
    I asked him how he was doing during the pandemic
    His reply was, and I quote ” pandemics are the lords way of making sure the
    World will live on as the earth belongs to him and pandemics are his way to stop his world from overpopulating” I just said oh OK see you when we are free free of constriction.

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 10:42 PM

Thank you Prince’s Mate that’s what I want to say, I can’t believe some people don’t believe this true, just been to a funeral.

• The Prince's Mate

May 22, 2020 at 10:42 PM

ASHlie is a joker…. Thank you

• The Prince's Mate

May 22, 2020 at 10:44 PM

Carltoon, the love of my life… How are you? Soon be 1/6/20.x

• Kevin Vegan

May 22, 2020 at 10:44 PM

AshLIE, there we agree. My thoughts are that rather than isolating everyone, we isolate the sick and the vulnerable as much as possible. That way society can still function (albeit hideously dysfunctionally to begin with) and we aren’t putting people in harm’s way. What we categorically cannot allow is for our governments to use this as an excuse to take away our rights in the long term. That is currently my biggest concern in all of this. Isolation is not healthy. In extreme examples, it induces symptoms not dissilar to autism, and can cause delusions and a range of other cognative issues. We may be keeping our bodies from one form of harm, but we need to not be exposing our minds and our society to greater harm in the process.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 10:45 PM

Thing is

• big bob

May 22, 2020 at 10:46 PM

Family friend son in law died of drug overdose couple of weeks back they wanted to put covid 19 on death Certificate as been instructed to by government said no and have to wait for it to be signed properly

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 10:48 PM

Big Bob
    Heard similar things myself …. NHS trusts exploiting covid and signing untimely deaths off as covid without testing… All good for funding.

• AshLIE is a Joker

May 22, 2020 at 10:51 PM

Northumbrian

Yup got a religious one at work that said something similar. Had to hold back.

Princes mate

No worries mate

Kevin

Isolation is not ideal but saved more lives this way. The solution now is to get people out of isolation, apart from those that are high risk, and change our approach across all viruses. Most companies are going to need to change their approach as well.

It still baffles me how unhygienic our society has been before this pandemic.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 10:53 PM

Naptoon

Totally agree and this is something I personally know to be true

Yes there is people dying but the percentage of them dying of so called covid is not what the media tell us
    But you got to many thickos like tsunki taking everything in like sheep

• The Prince's Mate

May 22, 2020 at 10:54 PM

Carltoon, shame shame shame… That’s why my heckles were up before when I was on about Hollywood films being a bit close for comfort…scifi then. not so much now.. 338,716 DEAD and some…… goes haha
    We’ve all been affected by this virus from semi alive/dead offal, either we know someone or like yourself have paid your respects to someone you knew who never asked for this….. I’ll end it there

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 10:56 PM

Coming home
    Sheeple m8 spoon fed off the bbc, don’t question or investigate, you just have to look at the contradictions to see something’s amiss.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 10:58 PM

Naptoon

Totally

I am not scared of this as I know its BS
    I will meet anyone who has tested positive
    And shake there hand
    And would especially like to meet Tsunki

• Lee Charnley Bunga Party

May 22, 2020 at 11:01 PM

@Munster

Agreed I would love to see us get that Soumare boy he looks like the player Sissoko could have been if he wasn’t so lazy and had a football brain!

One of the reasons Liverpool have done well under Klopp is they sign the best players from teams in our league granted its been Southampton players but its meant they have stepped up no bother we should look to cherry pick the best ones from rivals if we can!

Would like us to try pick up Ryan Fraser on a free as well as Buendia from Norwich both of them are fast, create chances and are used to playing in high energy pressing teams

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:01 PM

It was put down to cancer he wasn’t in hospital. It’s just people know it would have been much worse if the locked down hadn’t happened. Not one death where my daughter lives because the locked down straight away thank god.

• Gothmog's Pyjamas

May 22, 2020 at 11:01 PM

so Poch wanting to come back to the PL and willing to manage outside the top 6……………….

anyone fit the bill?

• Pat On The Heed

May 22, 2020 at 11:02 PM

Almost 40,000 have so far died (conservative estimate) from 1 in 240 per capita infected. Extrapolated – that’s 960,000 deaths in the event of full exposure.

• The Hit Man & Her

May 22, 2020 at 11:02 PM

“coming home May 22, 2020 at 10:45 PM

Thing is You get dickheads like tsunki (the titman) thinking it’s time to have a dig but has no idea what is going on”

Oooof! Not sure how to come back from that ha ha!

I do know what’s going on – you’re a lunatic.

• Nicky the ball tosser

May 22, 2020 at 11:02 PM

I think new owners will very much be looking at Joelinton as a player that can make a contribution and push on. We did pay too much for him, but very possibly only because we weren’t a good enough side to use him appropriately. In a better side, he may well come good, and I’m sure he’ll be given next season to show it.

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:04 PM

Coming home
    Don’t get me wrong there’s a virus out there that’s potentially risky to some people, just contradictions all over, when swine flu came round the only advice was don’t go to docs with flu like symptoms, can’t visit family but can deliver all sorts of shite to peoples homes, shops introducing queues once people were locked down andthe mad rush of hoarding was done making them a fortune, I could go on there’s a lot of b.s

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:05 PM

Well if I can’t have Pep I’ll consider Poch. But I think I’d rather have Rafa

• Lee Charnley Bunga Party

May 22, 2020 at 11:05 PM

@Nicky

Some of his link up play is really good and he looked better when Gayle was up front so if we were to put a top class striker ahead of him I think he could contribute a lot of assists

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:06 PM

Tsinki

I,m not geordietom or someone you can bully
    You thickshit
    You think you can grind me down ?
    Am ready clown

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:09 PM

Pat
    We don’t know the numbers infected due to shite testing, 86% of deaths had serious underlying health conditions over 70%were aged over 70 (figures rough as I remember them) the virus hasn’t just vanished and many more people are out and about so by your reckoning we should see a huge “second peak” we will see.

• Tramp

May 22, 2020 at 11:10 PM

For all the lunatics stating Covid-19 is BS etc etc etc etc.

Please can you all state your level of education and current jobs?

Coming home

Entertain us, you go first…

• Tramp

May 22, 2020 at 11:10 PM

Naptoon, you’re up next. Don’t panic. Be honest.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:11 PM

Pat on the heed

Think outside the box man

Dont be a f@cking tsunki

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:11 PM

Yes it’s deadly to older people and people who have underlying illness. So if you don’t follow what your being told thousands more will die, is that hard to understand.

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:11 PM

Tramp
    Haven’t seen anyone say that myself like, the response to it is b.s and full of contradictions.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:12 PM

Tramp

I got a masters in bullshiters

I can smell you

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:14 PM

Tramp

I am 56 and retired millionaire

What’s your job

• Nicky the ball tosser

May 22, 2020 at 11:14 PM

Yeah I agree, I think Joelinton does have abilities at this level. If you had him, St Max, Lazaro and Almiron competing for a place in the wider attacking areas in say a 4 1 2 3, and bring in a quality centre forward, a quality holding mid, and maybe two good central attacking mids, under the tutelage of a top manager, like Rafa or Posh, then we’d have a nice looking group to kick off a new era.

• big bob

May 22, 2020 at 11:14 PM

At the height of epidemic they were reporting from USA Italy and France but it was the same hospital ward in all 3 videos
    Then the picture in Italy of all the coffins lined up but it was actually from a ship that capsized 7 years ago
    Media are reporting but not always reporting facts
    Now this new app for track and trace will it be used just for track and trace for virus or other things

• Pat On The Heed

May 22, 2020 at 11:14 PM

“so called Covid”. Course I blame the BBC. OMG. People are SO naive sucking up their materially provable known dimension based reality. Haven’t they seen the cheaply put together websites by cranks with falsified credentials? Suckerrrrrrrs

And if anyone doubts my authority – an uncle of mine’s mate’s sister’s dog shat out a post-it containing ancient symbols that when decoded show without doubt you’re more likely to die sleepwalking off the tyne bridge than so-called Covid.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:14 PM

Go back to bed Tramp you Tramp

• Nicky the ball tosser

May 22, 2020 at 11:15 PM

“Posh”! Oh boy.

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:16 PM

Tramp
    I’ve worked as a so called “key” worker throughout the entire thing …. Delivering shite to peoples homes allegedly putting myself and family at risk (missus works for NHS btw rapid response infection control) the response is b.s I’ve experienced the contradictions first hand. Tramp please enlighten us with your wisdom no doubt you have a masters in virology and social functionality. Or just believe what BBC tells u dick head.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:16 PM

The level of ignorance on here is unbelievable

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:19 PM

Tramp
    Since your so well educated pray tell where did I say covid was b.s.