web analytics

Takeover Date Cited, Target Shopped By Agent, And FA Cup Glory Still In Play – Today’s News Roundup

Today a report claimed that the takeover will be announced on June 1st, Newcastle target Myron Boadu is being shopped by his agent, and the FA remains committed to completing the FA Cup this season.

Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:19 PM

Pat on the heed

To be honest your not worth a response

Most people on here know your thicker than pigs shit

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:20 PM

My favourite is the dickheads who wear face masks driving their own cars. while n.h.s have a shortage …. You one of them tramp.

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:20 PM

I think you can have the blog to your selves.

• The Prince's Mate

May 22, 2020 at 11:21 PM

BigBob@127…so sad… my thoughts…

• Pat On The Heed

May 22, 2020 at 11:21 PM

Joelinton – I still rate. The role i see for him is similar to Poulsen at Leipzig. I don’t see him out wide in a three, but in a front two. He has it in him to score 15 goals in a ball playing, passing team.

• Tramp

May 22, 2020 at 11:21 PM

Coming home, naptoon/Dumb and Dumber.

Thank you. That actually couldn’t have unfolded any better.

Stupid is as stupid does.

• The Prince's Mate

May 22, 2020 at 11:21 PM

Carltoon… What’s up?

• Tramp

May 22, 2020 at 11:22 PM

Good night.

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:23 PM

Prince’s Mate can we talk football and cans again

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:23 PM

Yeah toodlepip dickhead.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:23 PM

Tramp

Do your sel a favour and do some proper research

• NY Mag

May 22, 2020 at 11:23 PM

Nicky,

You have my utmost admiration…..the blog is burning down all around us
    And you still talk sense about the footy…bravo sir 🙂

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:24 PM

Goodnight Tramp hope it’s good news tomorrow.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:25 PM

Just hate it when a Tramp walks down my beat

• magscar

May 22, 2020 at 11:26 PM

So wo r lass and I have been under house arrest for 11 weeks now and counting, no exercise at all as she is highly vulnerable, no hugs from our 3 kids and 7 grandchildren to avoid this cull of the old and it’s all a hype

God don’t I feel stupid

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:27 PM

Carltoon

Divnt feel sorry for the tramp
    Eed stab yu in the back as soon as deek at yu

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:27 PM

🙂 Nicky give us your formation and new players

• The Prince's Mate

May 22, 2020 at 11:29 PM

WHO claim infection is on the increase…. Shit, what would they know eh??

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:30 PM

Coming home I’m old and frightened. I don’t want to die just yet until I see the toon win a trophy. Let’s just talk football.

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:30 PM

Ny mag
    M8 tramp came on and was aggressively putting me down my opinion is valid based on my experience, never have I said covid was b.s, I have said the response is b.s and full of contradictions which pees me off. Tramp should’ve seen that since he’s so well educated and he shouldn’t throw stones when he doesn’t know anything about what other people are doing during the pandemic.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:32 PM

Carltoon

You have my word you wont die
    Just dont let them take you to hospital

Just tell them its sjp or nowhere

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:32 PM

Princes mate
    To be fair they commended chinas response but its still went round the world like wild fire …. Couldn’t of been that good …. The Chinese whistleblower who got silenced and died from covid would probably agree.

• AshLIE is a Joker

May 22, 2020 at 11:33 PM

I’m high risk and I’m 32, my wife is pregnant and I have a 3 year old with asthma. What frustrates me is people moaning about freedom, moaning the its not as bad as pneumonia, yet not realising that the lockdown has saved loads of lives.

Dont get me wrong, I would love to have my freedom, but if it means saving other people’s lives and not spreading the virus, I would stay in for however long it took.

I dont understand how that’s now black and white (no pun intended)

• gazzac69nufc

May 22, 2020 at 11:33 PM

Sorry chaps just finished watching the last 2 episodes of Homeland, came on here to catch up on the footy thought I was on the wrong site!!!!

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:34 PM

Has anyone actually stated covid is fake I’ve missed that.

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:34 PM

Naptoon I’ve just made three face masks for the old woman down the road she’s over the moon. Don’t know if they will make much difference, but I’m sure she’s not a dick head.

• Pat On The Heed

May 22, 2020 at 11:35 PM

“Most people on here know your thicker than pigs shit”

You old flirt.

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:36 PM

Joker

I totally understand your concerns

I am just trying to ease your worry

You and your family will flourish along as you keep away from hospital

• toon22

May 22, 2020 at 11:38 PM

I personally think any credibility WHO has is long gone after this
    Tedros Adhanom has no medical experience other than making a right mess of the AIDs epidemic it seems

Looks like this has gone as expected with his track record

• NY Mag

May 22, 2020 at 11:38 PM

Naptoon,

I have no beef with anyone’s opinion (on any subject)
    It’s a personal thing….based on experience as you just stated

It’s how people handle objections / criticisms to their opinion is what creates the backlash on here. I’m not having a go at you or anyone else specifically

I was just making a general statement that the conversation(s) appeared to be getting out of hand.

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:40 PM

Naptoon I think Tramp works in Lab. I might be wrong.

• toon22

May 22, 2020 at 11:40 PM

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is an Ethiopian public health researcher

Exactly what is a public health researcher and what makes him worth listening to, he seems to have helped China cover up the outbreak then did absolutely nowt to stop its spread
    Seems theres more politics going on than actual health concerns

• Kevin Vegan

May 22, 2020 at 11:40 PM

Tramp, I’m not claiming it’s “bullshit” but certainly over-hyped.

If you want my qualifications, I’ll go. I have a first class honours degree in journalism. Largely irrelevant, but from the start this had all the hallmarks of media sensationalism.

We were hearing about this disease in the UK when less than 10 people had been infected in China and nobody had died. Since then, we have steadily ranped up our level of fear and barepy increased our general understanding. It has brought the world to its knees over a nasty case of the flu that would have barely registered as an event 200 years ago.

What’s more important than my qualifications and my opinion on the media handling though is the evidence I have seen of the disease itself. As I stated earlier, compared to other common diseases the numbers are really not that high. Compared to other major pandemics throughout history, they are miniscule. And as others have also pointed out, those numbers have been exaggerated in many instances, and several of the common preventative measures have been counter-productive.

The disease is only really killing the elderly and those with other underlying conditions. People with poor diets are also at higher risk due to immune issues, particularly vitamin d deficiency, as are people who live in areas with particularly high pollution and low air quality.

It exists, but it’s over-hyped and lockdown is a disproportionate response relative to the risk.

• NY Mag

May 22, 2020 at 11:41 PM

CH @ 181,

That made me smile……carltoon, take note 🙂

• Kevin Vegan

May 22, 2020 at 11:41 PM

If you want sources for anything there, I’ll happily back up everything I’ve said with evidence 🙂

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:41 PM

Carltoon.
    She won’t be wearing them while driving tho I bet, shell need more than 3 cos if you touch it the shelf life’s 20 mins. And the dickheads I’m on about are the ones wearing surgical masks driving there own cars. Have you lost the ability to read carltoon

• coming home

May 22, 2020 at 11:41 PM

Look I know I come across as a right cnut
    But I know there are lots of pensioners on here and you all need reassurance you dont need scaremongering
    And I promise I would help any of you in need
    But keep out of hospital and you will be ok

• naptoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:42 PM

Carltoon
    You didn’t read what my missus does obvs.

• bill

May 22, 2020 at 11:44 PM

Missed the debate about Covid-19, but like all research projects, it takes time to investigate and prove within limits what can be expected. Scientists in all fields have this problem because people are always after easy answers to questions when they do not exist. You just have to be patient, gather evidence, and eventually be in a place where some sort of solution can be applied.
    Unfortunately, people who expect simple answers to what they think are simple questions are where they are, and scientists are where they are for good reason; they have great experience in what they are doing so they don’t take chances with peoples lives, unlike newspapers who print unverified research that cause stupid people to believe them and put thousands of lives at risk.

• carltoon

May 22, 2020 at 11:45 PM

Yes I have read your posts. Your wife’s a hero.

1 3 4 5 6 7 10