George Caulkin reveals positive signs have been received despite the delay in the takeover decision, lawyer Thomas Horton makes an adept point about piracy claims against Saudi Arabia, and Matty Longstaff has received a tempting offer from Serie A’s Udinese.
Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.
- George Caulkin reveals both sellers and buyers have received ‘positive tip offs’ over takeover.
- Alan Shearer wants Kylian Mbappe to come to the Premier League to showcase his talents.
- A report claims French giants PSG have Mauricio Pochettino on their shortlist should they decide to replace Thomas Tuchel.
- Football Law’s Thomas Horton makes a vital point about the Saudi Public Investment Fund’s ties to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Mike Williamson hopes the prospective new owners build Newcastle into a force the sensible way.
- Matty Longstaff has been offered a very competitive deal to join Udinese this summer.