Steve Bruce seeks clarity over the Premier League’s stalling of the takeover, Federico Fernandez reflects on the end of Newcastle’s FA Cup run, and a report says Newcastle have increased their contract offer to Matty Longstaff.
Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.
- Both Steve Bruce and Alan Shearer speak out about the takeover delay harming Newcastle’s preparations.
- Newcastle showed fight but were ultimately outclassed by Manchester City in the FA Cup.
- Federico Fernandez reflects on being eliminated from the FA Cup.
- Steve Bruce joins Kevin DeBruyne’s interview in a light-hearted moment
- The signing of Mark Gillespie is hopefully the first of many this summer.
- Saudi Arabia’s minister of commerce is unnecessarily claiming ignorance with Saudi complicity in broadcast piracy.
- An Italian report claims Newcastle have matched Udinese’s offer to Matty Longstaff.
- Andy Carroll tops our poll as the best player against Manchester City.
- BBC pundit Mark Lawrenson gives his prediction for Newcastle at Bournemouth.