web analytics

Steve Bruce In What He Calls An Exclusive – He’ll Come To Play For Newcastle – Really?

A light and comical touch at the end of the disappointing defeat last night when Newcastle manager Steve Bruce interrupted Macnsheter City star Kevin de Bryne’s interview on the field to announce what the Newcastle manager called an exclusive.

Kevin is coming to Newcastle this summer – we know that’s true because that’s what Steve said in this exclusive and rather sensational piece of video.

๐Ÿ™‚

Kevin is one of the best players in the world at the moment – we wish it was true.

But if the takeover goes through we could land one or two players of the caliber of the Belgian International.

And the Premier League will have to come off the fence sometime.

And woe betide (long time since I’ve used that saying) if they block the takeover, which will leave Newcastle up the creek without a paddle (there’s another one).

But we wouldn’t put it past the Premier League to screw up Newcastle.

That’s the club up there in the wilderness of the northeast, where the lads go shirtless during the freezing winters.

They are also some of the best sports fans in the world!

Howay The Lads!!

Who Was Newcastle's Best Player In FA Cup Quarter-Final Defeat?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 29, 2020 at 11:53 AM

c-dog,
    A nomination for what, taking a club that finished 13th and sitting 14th with some of the worst stats in Europe?

• Harrogate mag

Jun 29, 2020 at 11:53 AM

Good one that Kev

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 29, 2020 at 11:54 AM

• carltoon

Jun 29, 2020 at 11:55 AM

Simon, I agree, I know we won’t buy him, but he can certainly play till the end of the season. Duolingo, yes it’s a bit of an obsession, hoping it all sticks in my memory when we do eventually go to France. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Harrogate mag

Jun 29, 2020 at 11:56 AM

2 Aston Villa fans in a nursing home one says to the other..have you come here to die..other one says..no I come here yesterday……….laters

• c-dog

Jun 29, 2020 at 11:58 AM

Jail

I thought Rafa deserved a nomination last season and I think Bruce also deserves one for replicating our league performance. I donโ€™t rate our squad highly. Itโ€™s blood and guts stuff and he ultimately gets that dedication And desire from the squad.

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 29, 2020 at 11:59 AM

The Ledge,

I agree, I reckon ยฃ20-25m plus ยฃ5-10m in add-ons. He will want out though with Norwich going down and that might drop the price.

• hibbit

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:01 PM

c-dog,
    think you should wait till the end of the season before handing nominations out, especially after sundays performance we might not get another point to add to our tally,

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:02 PM

Harrogate

Amazing! Sent that one straight on to a couple of my Brummy mates.

• Gothmog's Pyjamas

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:02 PM

KV

That value was post-transfer in September, and in Euros.
    It was roughly ยฃ33 prior to transfer going off that link.

• Gothmog's Pyjamas

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:03 PM

*ยฃ33m obvs

• The ledge

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:03 PM

C dog I wouldnt have nominated rafa last year and wouldnt I nominate bruce this year .

• The ledge

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:03 PM

I wouldn’t

• Gothmog's Pyjamas

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:04 PM

**dollars.

Im going out now, brain fade

• The ledge

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:04 PM

I’m a bit sausage finger today my applogies to the teachers on here .

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:04 PM

c-dog,
    What league performance, we spent 65M on new players.

• The ledge

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:05 PM

Time to walk the beasts nice chatting lads and lasses

• geordietom

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:06 PM

never thought id see the day that Carltoon would lose her temper on this blog …

• simon376

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:07 PM

Carltoon
    It will stick with you. I havent done any French since I left school 91, went to France in 2000 and 2001, on last day a woman who worked for the house owner of place had rented came and couldnt speak any English. I was able to use my school boy French and get by. If you have been doing that recently, sure you will be fine

• Mund

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:08 PM

jail

although i agree with you you canโ€™t use money spent as an example we lost our top 2 goal scorers and replaced Rondon with an untested striker who has been a pure letdown and even tho Maxi has been a revelation for me he still hasnโ€™t got near Perezโ€™s stats from last year

• geordietom

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:10 PM

time for my catch phrase …

i’m confident and i’m staying confident about the takeover happening at our club …

and this is not a subliminal message …

• Gothmog's Pyjamas

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:12 PM

iโ€™m confident and iโ€™m staying confident about the takeover happening at our club โ€ฆ

• lesh

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:12 PM

Cleveleys

It seems that Kevin V (my protege, according to Bettysbollocks!) seems to be making a real horlicks of posting. I may well have to stand him down and take over posting ‘claptrap’. He’s not up to the job!

๐Ÿ˜‰

• bettyswallocks

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:12 PM

Chief Whip Lesh………Well done old boy , you seem to have whipped him back into some semblance of order. Do bear in mind that it is your responsibility as head of the loony left on the blog to keep all your fellow reprobates under control.

• Mund

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:12 PM

• Ron Knee

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:13 PM

Re not feeding trolls, there’s the old joke:

The masochist says to the sadist: “Hurt me.”
    The sadist replies: “No.”

• geordietom

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:13 PM

i see bruce shearer and Lineker are telling the FA to hurry up with their decision ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ …

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:13 PM

Too many people got carried away on the back of three wins in a row, two of them against ten men. Villa are woeful and although we were decent in spells we were lucky to hang on. Take off the Geordie tinted specs and look at the man’s record. It is exactly what it says on the tin and given the way our former managers of his calibre have struggled under Ashley’s system it’s not going to get better. If this takeover is to happen then those that have become fond of him should wish him luck but also understand he is simply not the man to take the club forward. Manager of the footin year!!! Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

• lesh

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:13 PM

And

BBC radio national news picked up on Shearer’s comments about the EPL needing to make its decision asap.

Well done that man

• bettyswallocks

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:14 PM

How weird was that lesh? I posted without reading yours.

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:14 PM

GP

I take your point there, looks like I made a mistake and his value went up by ยฃ5m or so when he moved to Manure. I think we largely agree on the analysis though, even if my figures were a little off. I doubt we’ll get him anyway, sadly. I can see him going to Leicester, Wolves, Arsenal or Spurs, or potentially Everton or West Ham.

• geordietom

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:14 PM

Goth Mund …

dunno whether to take that as a compliment or a piss take ๐Ÿ˜€

• Mund

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:15 PM

jail

your getting carried away who is saying he should stay on?

• lesh

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:15 PM

Hibbit

As Ashley’s bringing his presence into Yarm, will residents be entitled to a council tax reduction?

Is there no escape from the man!

• Mund

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:15 PM

compliment my friend

• Mister Tuff

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:17 PM

As far as blog hits go this must be a golden period for the blog editors. Loads of posts most days recently or since the latest rumours of a takeover began.

Unfortunately it would appear that the blog is being left to it’s own devices and the “standard” Ed tried to maintain would appear to have be forgotten about.

Hoy the meat into the pit and let the posters get on with it.

You’ll get a rebuke if you venture towards calling the Irish. Fullstop!!!!

Other things such as repeated foul language, abuse, gutter talk, jokes/comments about womens’ breasts, swallowing semen, mens erections, women performing falatio all seem to be areas acceptable.

On top of that there has recently been an influx of real dopes posting on the blog, posting utter rubbish.

So it would appear that anything goes on the blog now and standards going in the wrong direction.

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:18 PM

Mund,
    I used money spent as an example as to why Bruce shouldn’t be anywhere near a manager of the year award, not that anyone at the PL is even considering it. On paper he has an established PL club that finished 10th and 13th(with more points and better stats) and was given a ยฃ38M striker. He has that team in 14th with gawd awful stats, how can he even be considered as manager of the year.

• lesh

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:18 PM

bettyswallocks

We aim to provide excellent service for our customers and your opinion is, like you, highly valued. However, while we try our best to deliver, the Covid epidemic is placing much strain on our resources but rest assured, we are trying our best to deliver

• Tackle from behind

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:20 PM

Morning all

Any news on the Takey fakey achy breaky sheiky makey over?