web analytics

Steve Bruce In What He Calls An Exclusive – He’ll Come To Play For Newcastle – Really?

A light and comical touch at the end of the disappointing defeat last night when Newcastle manager Steve Bruce interrupted Macnsheter City star Kevin de Bryne’s interview on the field to announce what the Newcastle manager called an exclusive.

Kevin is coming to Newcastle this summer – we know that’s true because that’s what Steve said in this exclusive and rather sensational piece of video.

🙂

Kevin is one of the best players in the world at the moment – we wish it was true.

But if the takeover goes through we could land one or two players of the caliber of the Belgian International.

And the Premier League will have to come off the fence sometime.

And woe betide (long time since I’ve used that saying) if they block the takeover, which will leave Newcastle up the creek without a paddle (there’s another one).

But we wouldn’t put it past the Premier League to screw up Newcastle.

That’s the club up there in the wilderness of the northeast, where the lads go shirtless during the freezing winters.

They are also some of the best sports fans in the world!

Howay The Lads!!

Who Was Newcastle's Best Player In FA Cup Quarter-Final Defeat?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• hibbit

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:22 PM

lesh i wonder if Stephen McClaren is as upset as i am ?
    what a thing to get out of bed to 😉

• Mund

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:22 PM

Jail

I’m confused who is saying he should be MOTY?

Who is saying he should stay on?

And mate you can’t use money he has no control over transfers and we lost the 2 most influential players last year and replaced with a striker who doesn’t score.

Bruce shouldn’t be in line to take us forward I agree let’s leave it at that but they are genuine questions above.

• Tackle from behind

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:22 PM

IrishRob,

If you’re still around
    I checked back on my crack last night after seeing your comment…..

My apologies, I put your moniker in by mistake, I get you and one other confused – it should have been him NOT you.

I stand corrected and apologies again, no offence fella.

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:23 PM

Mund,
    There was a good few saying he deserves a chance with new owners after we beat Sheff Utd.

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:24 PM

Mund,
    Howay man, get with the programme, c-dog was suggesting it on this thread.

• Aces-of-Eights

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:26 PM

I’m thinking no decision until season is over. So countdown to July 27…………………….

• Mund

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:27 PM

Jail

I said something along the lines of imagine if and it’s a big IF basically no chance of happening but I said imagine if he finished strong and even got into top 10 and dare to think about it Europe (this is all hypothetical thinking I think he could never achieve that) I said it would be difficult for the new owners to not give him a chance.

But are you saying because I missed it that people are really saying he should be kept on on a serious manner and should win MOTY? Surely they are on the wind up

• Mund

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:29 PM

Ah I see he said he should have a nomination lol that’s absurd and hibbit is right you need to finish the season off before saying that.

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:29 PM

Yes Mund, that is what I’m saying. Although after the Villa game and last night a few might be pretending they never said it now.

• Aces-of-Eights

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:29 PM

No point playing 11 men behind ball and not pressing or putting your foot in making any tackles apart from last ditch in box. I wanted Carroll to start to play counter football but if youre going to just sit there in your own area then carroll is the wrong player. Should have just started Joelinton or Gayle to run about more. Wrong tactics with wrong players. That 1st half was so painful players getting rid of ball so they can get in shape outside the box. Embarassing. Rafa tried to atleast get forward but this was much worse.

• Mund

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:32 PM

Jail

People can get excited at times when we have a good win and start talking a little bit daft but it’s harmless it’s when it continues it sounds even dafter

• geordietom

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:32 PM

Last year i was depressed and miserable,
    But this year I’ve turned it around, I’m miserable and depressed

• Harrogate mag

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:32 PM

I’m con

• Swanny

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:33 PM

Mister Tuff #76

Strongly worded observations fella !

You mention a “ Influx of real dopes, posting utter rubbish”……ha ha ha
    Me being insecure can’t help wondering who your referring too ?

Howay man, spit it out !

Respect

• #cans

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:34 PM

I don’t think anyones ever said Bruce isn’t a nice bloke and gets on well with players, sadly that doesn’t make someone a good manager

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:34 PM

If we can get a draw or win tomorrow night and beat West Ham then 100% it’s job done. Personally I think we’d be safe now, can you really see Villa winning four out of their last six games and Bournemouth WHam winning four out of seven while we lose all ours.

• Harrogate mag

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:36 PM

I’m confident that the confidentiality in the fa is making confidence grow and I’m also confident that the sale of our club will go through

• Harrogate mag

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:38 PM

Had a brain fart @93… fat finger syndrome

• geordietom

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:38 PM

You’re so ugly that I’m going to have to stop drinking
    just in case I start seeing two of you.

• Australian Pie

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:39 PM

Jail

Can’t see them getting anywhere near that, think we are already as good as safe with points we have but hope we go get the job done in those next 2 games, seal it off and move up the league

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:39 PM

Jail,

I am 100% certain that we won’t win tomorrow night. I will bet as much money on this as anyone else is willing to bet. Can do a charity donation if anyone wants. Any takers?

• hibbit

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:39 PM

Jail i think we’re safe now, which is just as well after sundays performance,

• Australian Pie

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:40 PM

Also Bruce a shout for MOTY is a joke haha.

I’ve said he has surpassed expectations (but they were we would be fighting relegation until the last game)

He wouldn’t be in my top 8 managers of this season

• Harrogate mag

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:41 PM

I’m that ugly I got a job sniffing luggage at the airport

• geordietom

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:42 PM

Kev …

i think well i know that your not a Newcastle United Fan , i’ll tell you why i would never say MY team is gonna get beat , shit you saying that …

• Harrogate mag

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:43 PM

Midwife slapped me mother when I was born

• Australian Pie

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:44 PM

Also Kev saying how hard it would be to see his team play haha

I’m from the East coast of Australia and seen them at SJP on five occasions haha

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:44 PM

GT

But we 100% definitely will not win tomorrow night.

We play on Wednesday…

• Gothmog's Pyjamas

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:45 PM

KV

Is that because we dont play til Wednesday?

• Jib

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:45 PM

The joke is
    Midwife slapped me fatha when I was born

Sigh

• Gothmog's Pyjamas

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:46 PM

Damn, same time.

• Harrogate mag

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:47 PM

Dad was absent

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:47 PM

AP

It’s pretty hard when you’re dirt poor mate. If I could afford to go to a match and Ashley didn’t profit from me attanding, I’d go. That has never been the case in my adult life with the exception of maybe a year or so around 2006.

• geordietom

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:48 PM

kev …

i dont care you still said it makes no difference to me if you said next week you still said we wont win …

not something i would say …

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:48 PM

KV,
    Very good, Wednesday it is, Sky Sports as well which is a bonus, although I was well impressed with that hes goals

• Harrogate mag

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:49 PM

He was doing 12 years at the time

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:50 PM

GP

Yep that’s the reason 🙂

I’d like to think we could take something at Bournemouth, a draw seems the most likely outcome but we could pinch the 3 points. We’ll need to up our game from the last two outings, though.

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:50 PM

Three games all on Sky, I’ll have to get the telecoms guy a Coke and a Mars bar to find the right one.

• c-dog

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:50 PM

Jail

I don’t think you can say he should have improved cause we have joelinton. I think we were all dumbfounded when this guy arrived with no track record for such a huge fee. Rondon was established quality. Losing our #9 and dealing with that with what was at his disposal has been a major success for Bruce. Another reason one might consider for manager of the year nomination.

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 29, 2020 at 12:51 PM

geordietom,
    We won’t win tomorrow night because we’re not playing. Do you get it?