web analytics

Bruce Makes Six Changes In Our Predicted Eleven For Bournemouth

This is the team we are predicting Steve Bruce to select for tomorrow’s match at Bournemouth. It has six changes from the FA Cup quarterfinal.

Steve Bruce admitted there would be changes during his press conference this morning. With four games in eleven days, he’ll have to start thinking about giving some players a rest.

In our prediction, Bruce will rest Allan Saint-Maximin, Isaac Hayden, and Javier Manquillo, who have started the last three matches. The head coach is also likely to go back to the 4-2-3-1 formation.

Andy Carroll retains his place, and Joelinton comes in on the left for Saint-Maximin. Miguel Almiron returns to the number 10 role and is one of four Magpies who will play four straight matches in our prediction. The others are all defenders in Danny Rose, Jamaal Lascelles, and Federico Fernandez.

Matt Ritchie still isn’t back to full strength after coming off against Aston Villa, so this is the perfect time to give Valentino Lazaro a game on the right.

Nabil Bentaleb gets his first start since the league resumed coming in for Isaac Hayden. Jonjo Shelvey returns to the midfield after resting against Manchester City.

Emil Krafth comes in for Manquillo at right-back. He still has not played since injuring his ankle at Everton in January.

Of course, Martin Dubravka resumes his place in goal in what would be his 82nd straight start in the Premier League for Newcastle.

How Will Newcastle Do At Bournemouth On Wednesday?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• Harrogate mag

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:37 PM

Jesus…Was only out 10 minutes this morning and a pigeon asked if I’d seen his statue

• carltoon

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:39 PM

Jasper what a memory 🙂

• WLtoon

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:39 PM

Well i`m off to do some scran, looks like smokie bacon & sausage sarnies with Brown source for me, with all the juices running down my chin, then onto my vest. Tut Tut.

• Shoulders knees

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:39 PM

Jib
    Get her a black one and it won’t show 😉

• Anglo Saxon

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:40 PM

Harrogate mag, thumbs up on that one.

• Harrogate mag

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:42 PM

That’s like me after a full English wltoon…looks like I’m playing a banjo lol

• DaveD1000

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:42 PM

AS
    I must be such a disappointment to you 🙂

• WLtoon

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:42 PM

Anglo,

What colour is your,s. It`s a 93 is`nt it?

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:42 PM

Mund

Even after I’d mentioned that I took it as homophobic the first time and he made no attempt to explain that this wasn’t the intention, he just went straight back in with the same thing? There are a million different words that could have been used there but this guy went for QUEER in block caps with a reference to grinding nuts and I’m supposed to believe that he hadn’t thought about how else this could be taken? Not a chance. He knew exactly what he was saying.

• Harrogate mag

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:43 PM

Cheers Anglo….jokes ain’t as good as Tom’s but am taking notes mate

• WLtoon

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:44 PM

Harrogate,

Like the humour lol. the baddest meals are the tastiest meals but i don`t care 🙂

• Mund

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:44 PM

vegan

tbf i have no idea what he meant just saying i’ve used and heard the term queer in ways explaining strangeness

but each to there own

• simon376

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:45 PM

NY

No, reading that looks like he has been told, thanks but no thanks. I would have liked both him and Rose to battle with Dummett depending on how we are setting up, but looks to me like he isnt coming back

• Moonraker15

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:45 PM

Adrian Durham and Darren Gough obviously against the takeover and disgracefully skipping over the positive comments made by Masters and Gough again putting dubious comments about the validity of the deal!

• Anglo Saxon

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:45 PM

Wltoon Silver 1.9 TiD 93

• geordietom

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:46 PM

kev …

listen i’ll try to explain in and around Newcastle we say watch that queer fella he’s micey , meaning he’s a Radgie which means radgie (plural radgies) (Tyneside, Northern English and Scotland, derogatory) A violent or aggressive person. (Tyneside, Northern English and Scotland) A tantrum; an angry mood. (Often as throw a radgie.)..

so howay kev calm down i’m sure it wasnt meant the way you picked it up …

• Rotonda heights

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:46 PM

KV

As an animal lover myself and also for health reasons I do have empathy for vegetarianism, though veganism not so much. However, there is surely a limit on how many agendas you can bring on to a supposed FOOTBALL site.

• Jib

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:46 PM

Opening chapter of War and Peace by Kevin Tolstoy
    Well done Anglo you’ve given him something other
    than the takeover to shake like a terrier with a rat

• WLtoon

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:48 PM

Anglo,

Very nice, best cars on the planet imo

• NY Mag

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:49 PM

Simon,

Yeah, it’s a shame.
    As long as he was fully fit, I would have liked to see him stay – he improved a fair bit since the start of the season.

• Jib

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:49 PM

The next thing will be
    I’m going to stand on my dignity
    I don’t care how young Northerners pass it off
    my character has been impugned
    with a geordie 2 Harrumph

• Munster Mag

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:50 PM

KV, do you want to put up the comment that offended you , ie queer etc. I didnt see it and I cant be arsed to look for it .

I can cast a dispassionate eye on it if the blog or u like

• DaveD1000

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:50 PM

tom
    The Welsh Princess says you have me down to a “T” @58. She isn’t getting sax tonight

• Jib

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:50 PM

NY Mag and Si
    Putting a positive spin on it
    He may have been told the Saudis are coming in with megabucks

• IrishRob

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:51 PM

Queer means strange everywhere, it can also mean bent and bent can also mean gay and gay can also mean happy. My point is , I have no point!

• Tackle from behind

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:51 PM

LGBTQ stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (or queer). Find out more about what these labels mean, and what sexual orientation and gender identity are all about.

Here is what the boffins have to say

• Anglo Saxon

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:51 PM

HAHAHA Jib. would you say he’s definitely got his Y fronts back to front.

• Tackle from behind

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:51 PM

Up north, it is a well used word inferring it’s original meaning, and very few use it as an insult as it is too soft for that purpose.
    Many’s the time I have heard someone say – “he’s a queer un” without any connotation as to sexual orientation.
    We also use the term “he’s a bit of a puff” which whilst being an insult to anyone from outside the area, to us it simply means the person needs to be a little stronger in their approach to life.

Prior to any accusation, one should consider the culture of the accused, not just your own.

Also the word queer is not officially considered obscene and as such fits in with the comments regulations of this blog (middle right banner) so it would be negated as a reason to remove a member from this blog.

• NY Mag

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:52 PM

Jib,

I’m guessing the date is significant….and his loan deal expires today

• Mad Frog Boom 22

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:52 PM

All Toon-prayers! Stay positive, pray for takeover. Now you see things start to happen. Keep praying!! Before you fall a sweet 5-0 sleep, pray for takeover. MIracles happen, believe and pray.

Best for you all! END OF FROG IS NEAR!

• IrishRob

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:52 PM

Anyone listening to Talksport, if so anything said?

• Harrogate mag

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:52 PM

Well my pie has turned up..but it turned up on its own so best add extra pepper

• geordietom

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:53 PM

When people start bullying me about my weight, I cut myself…..
    another piece of cake

• geordietom

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:53 PM

If the bullying and violence in the school is really getting to you and you don’t want to go back…
    …after the summer break, have a word with your parents and try finding another job away from teaching.

• Mund

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:55 PM

irishrob @68

can’t believe this but brilliant point 🙂

• Harrogate mag

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:55 PM

My doctor says for my weight I should be 18 foot

• geordietom

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:57 PM

dave …

so your a radgie are you 😀

• willgwent2k5

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:57 PM

f.f.s vegan shut the hell up and stop playing the victim, it’s constant. i’m sick of your type getting upset at the tiniest thing all the time. This is a football blog not somewhere for you to bleat on about how much everyone is against you!

• Bladey

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:58 PM

Jesus you lot are so f@@@@@@ boring
    ASH OUT BRUCE OUT TAKEOVER DRIFTING AWAY

• Mund

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:59 PM

vegan

i know your sat there adamant anglo meant it the way you think it did but can i say that’s how i am with you and things you have said but you still say i’m wrong