web analytics

Bruce Makes Six Changes In Our Predicted Eleven For Bournemouth

This is the team we are predicting Steve Bruce to select for tomorrow’s match at Bournemouth. It has six changes from the FA Cup quarterfinal.

Steve Bruce admitted there would be changes during his press conference this morning. With four games in eleven days, he’ll have to start thinking about giving some players a rest.

In our prediction, Bruce will rest Allan Saint-Maximin, Isaac Hayden, and Javier Manquillo, who have started the last three matches. The head coach is also likely to go back to the 4-2-3-1 formation.

Andy Carroll retains his place, and Joelinton comes in on the left for Saint-Maximin. Miguel Almiron returns to the number 10 role and is one of four Magpies who will play four straight matches in our prediction. The others are all defenders in Danny Rose, Jamaal Lascelles, and Federico Fernandez.

Matt Ritchie still isn’t back to full strength after coming off against Aston Villa, so this is the perfect time to give Valentino Lazaro a game on the right.

Nabil Bentaleb gets his first start since the league resumed coming in for Isaac Hayden. Jonjo Shelvey returns to the midfield after resting against Manchester City.

Emil Krafth comes in for Manquillo at right-back. He still has not played since injuring his ankle at Everton in January.

Of course, Martin Dubravka resumes his place in goal in what would be his 82nd straight start in the Premier League for Newcastle.

How Will Newcastle Do At Bournemouth On Wednesday?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• Anglo Saxon

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:14 PM

Yeh Jib mines down the toilet.

• Harrogate mag

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:14 PM

This blog is world wide..somewhere will be a toon fan who maybe lonely due to this pandemic or bereavement. .if any thing I post puts a smile on their face..even momentarily means it has been worthwhile. …hwtl

• Australian Pie

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:15 PM

Another day of the Kevin Vegan blog haha

• Magnus Pie

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:15 PM

Our toon well said

• Australian Pie

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:16 PM

Anglo does seem to have a fascination with the bloke though

• Anglo Saxon

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:17 PM

Our Toon kev does, in my opinion, come on here at times. you mean constantly causing arguments FFS.

• Australian Pie

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:18 PM

Think we will get a narrow win tomorrow night 1-0 or 2-1

Lucky for us they are without there few better players.

Would welcome a team like what the blog has predicted. Interested to see Joe back on the left and getting 60mins.

Give ASM a bit of a resy he’s looking beat

• Anglo Saxon

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:18 PM

Got that feeling that half this blog never read back posts.

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:19 PM

Our Toon

Cheers to you too bud 🙂 for a second there I thought I was the only one wh

• DaveD1000

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:19 PM

AP
    Smaxi looked like he was running empty his touch was off and a yard off the pace

• Australian Pie

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:19 PM

Dubs
    Yedlin Lascelles Fede Rose
    Shelvey S.Longstaff
    Lazaro Miggy Joe
    AC

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:20 PM

…who thought this was unacceptable but nice to know there are others who agree

• Australian Pie

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:20 PM

Anglo of course mate no one wants to read 200+ posts a day from KV and about KV

• Australian Pie

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:21 PM

Get over yourself peanut kev

• Australian Pie

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:21 PM

Dave yep he was looking knackered. Get a few rotations in and let them know they are playing for their spots next season.

• Anglo Saxon

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:22 PM

Australian Pie you hinting I’M GAY.

• Kevin Vegan

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:23 PM

And Magnus, too

Being called “vegetable” doesn’t offend me, happy to take those harmless jabs on the chin, but this one seemed like an affront to an entire community and has deeper ideological connotations.

• bill

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:23 PM

Absolutely right Our Toon, you never know why people come onto blogs. I must admit that I was unsure of KVs motives, but if someone is looking for help with psychological problems it’s a strange place to go. Having said that, I’m willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. In life you meet all kind of folk. We just have to be understanding.

• Thump

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:24 PM

@Anglo: And maybe he does, but if you feel that way than engaging him just adds to the noise and it ends up in a slagging match.

You don’t like him, that’s fine, you’re entitled to your opinion but let’s just direct the anger at somebody who really deserves it.

• Magnus Pie

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:24 PM

Another thing is that people who are being bullied here from time to time, do not come on here to stir ##### up, as is often said.

If people get personal against you, you fight back. I’m sure you’d all do the same. And it is not up to a person to step back. It’s up to the mob to do just that. That’s how to stop the argument “nobody wants” lol.

• Mund

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:24 PM

ffs kev move on mate

• Uncertain Toon/World

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:24 PM

I recall a TV programme called ‘Queer as folk’ I think, about gay men in Manchester, 20 odd years ago maybe and I think it drove the word in a different direction a bit.

I was in the mob at the time and was politely asked to stop using the term when talking about a person.

I would still use it when talking about anything I found odd or peculiar and still do actually.

All being said, it’s the person that says it knows how he/she is using it and what they mean by it.

• Our Toon

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:25 PM

Anglo

As I say I’ve recently been skipping past some posters on here as its groundhog day. Doesnt give me or anyone else to insult personally no matter what our differences are. If it can be articulated in a sensible way then ignore that person.

It’s tough to do at first but becomes alot easier as time goes by. It’s why I’ve stayed away during the BLM debates on here as the rhetoric is toxic from some who I’d expect better from. We are all here because we love the toon.

Anyway I’ve said my piece on this

• Mund

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:26 PM

Our toon

fair play mate

• Anglo Saxon

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:27 PM

Mun you know it Iknow it, he just loves the attention mate.

• Australian Pie

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:27 PM

I really want to see more of Lazaro before the season is out, I think he has a lot more to show

• Thump

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:27 PM

Right, I’ve an idea.

We’ll use “queer” in its more archaic sense only on the condition that we can use “ejaculated” to mean a sudden expression.

“You fat cockney, bastard, get out of our club!” ejaculated the Newcastle fans.

• Magnus Pie

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:28 PM

Kevin, I totally agree. I didn’t mean it like that. I’m sure you know! Im impressed with your ability to keep calm and give educated answers to the hrmmm not so evolved.

• Our Toon

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:28 PM

Jail

It certainly seems like the PL are waiting on Saudi’s and Bein to come to some sort of agreement. Hopefully we get the takeover news soon and maybe the mood might lighten on the blog.

• Mund

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:28 PM

anglo

it doesn’t matter what we know mate, sadly, in the end we look the idiots even if our cause is just well to us it is

• Anglo Saxon

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:29 PM

Just in case you lot missed this please read.

Kevin Vegan
    Jun 24, 2020 at 9:38 PM
    Anglo,
    I’m an admin now on the other one. I can show you if you’d like. Try and post there and I’ll remove it as I have been blessed with godlike powers

• Thump

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:30 PM

@Our Toon: The Prem want to see legal action, but I can’t see Saudi allowing them in, or if they do it’ll be after everything has been put in the shredder in the middle of nowhere.

• Anglo Saxon

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:30 PM

Now to me that sounds like an insane person anyone agree.

• IrishRob

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:32 PM

Am I the only one that thought #129 was tongue in cheek from Jail??

• Thump

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:33 PM

Not gonna lie Anglo, but that sounds like a joke more than a threat mate. Worst case is he’s trying to prove that he’s an admin on whatever blog/forum/site for reasons (don’t have the context, don’t know).

• bill

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:33 PM

Anglo,
    Perhaps he needs some attention. I must say that I have skipped by his posts, but perhaps it would be kinder to give him some attention. Don’t know the guy, so it’s difficult to tell what is required.

• Uncertain Toon/World

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:34 PM

I find the opinion of some on here that the PL are not going through the O+D process very, very queer. Remarkable even!

• Jail for Ashley

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:34 PM

Anglo Saxon,
    Or someone cracking a joke. Give it a rest man. You’re saying he loves the attention, why you giving him so much?

• Our Toon

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:35 PM

Thump

I think if Saudi’s show that they are taking the correct steps to prevent piracy aswell as the actions taken so far with the box, it should go a long way to appease bein, as well as other league clubs.

Saudi’s wont allow them in either but if they want a fall guy I’m sure the Saudi’s will come up with someone.

• Mund

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:35 PM

anglo

no means to an end mate i know it’s frustrating hence the reason i keep saying something but can’t win