web analytics

Information On Every One Of The Six Injuries Newcastle Have

Steve Bruce has talked about some of the injuries Newcastle have in his Zoom video conference call for the game at West Ham on Sunday.

He has said changes will be definitely be made for that game.

Steve has to use his full squad to ensure the team is fresh and to avoid too many injuries.

Sean Longstaff has a slight thigh injury and will not make it for Sunday.

And here’s what Steve Bruce said about Jamaal Lascelles:

“Jamaal has got a nasty knock to his ankle so we’ll see how he is. We’ve still got another 48 hours until the game so let’s hope it’s good news.”

Javier Manquillo, who has just signed a new four-year contract to stay on Tyneside, has a slight strain and seems touch and go for Sunday’s game.

Joelinton has a slight calf injury and Allan Saint-Maximin is not injured, but could become injured if he’s played too much: he’s played four games in just10 days.

So Bruce has to be very careful with his star player.

Florian Lejeune has a thigh injury and since the season ends three weeks on Sunday the Frenchman may not make it back this season.

Ciaran Clark has had an operation on his ankle injury and again, it’s doubtful if the center-back can make is return in the next three weeks.

So that’s the position with injuries as the lads now having to play six games in three weeks to complete the season.

If we win three of those games we will have reached 50 points for only the second time in owner Mike Ashley’s reign.

Which Of These Former Premier League Managers Would You Prefer?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• Gothmog's Pyjamas

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:24 PM

I dont understand the vote above?

Is it accidently copied and pasted from a past article?

• Tackle from behind

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:24 PM

Ed

I suggested double decker busses – not send more busses

• Tackle from behind

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:25 PM

Repost

Ledge….intriguing

Can you post anymore of the email?

There is a Richard Naylor ex footballer – mainly with Ipswich & Leeds and then some U23 management – maybe he is now an agent.

Bigger question is how he got your email…no???

• captainmarvel

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:25 PM

It matters not what the fans think. If you are investing in a major business you will need to have people who you can depend on to give you the results that will enhance your investment..

• The ledge

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:27 PM

Tackle that was it all .
    I can put up his emai if you want ?

• Northumbrian

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:28 PM

Afternoon ladies and gents,
    Who got the big gash?. I read it earlier but looking at Steve’s comments he never mentioned anything.

• Tackle from behind

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:29 PM

Aye go on Ledge – just the content like.

• Gothmog's Pyjamas

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:30 PM

North

Lascelles has a nasty g*sh

• Mund

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:30 PM

3 bloody thread i’ve said this and realised it’s moved arghhh

ledge i’ve got the same

• captainmarvel

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:31 PM

That means they will expect the business to grow and not to fail as as happened many times before..
    Apart from SJH I think we will see a dramatic difference in how NUFC is run, a much more professional business model..

• #cans

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:31 PM

Not sure I’d want any of those ex premier League managers ..

Weird how someone got your email from the blog … Tip: Always use a made for spam email address when signing up to anything online.

• Northumbrian

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:32 PM

Ah!! are we having to be PC? It just doesn’t say that up top just says a knock.

• The ledge

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:32 PM

Hi,

I’m sending you all this email because you commented on my post “Newcastle Linked With Promising Young Midfielder” –

Thats is everything tackle he put on it .
    Will I put his email address up ?

• captainmarvel

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:32 PM

A big gash??

• Mund

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:34 PM

exactly what i got ledge

• Jail for Ashley

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:35 PM

I wonder if Munter could go one day without mentioning Rafa, telling us that Bruce is doing margainlly better than him and that he’d have Rafa back but it’s unlikely and he’d prefer a younger more progressive coach. I bet Munter is the type of bloke when you see walking in to a bar on holiday you pretend your playing the fruit machine till he’s latched on to someone else 🙄

• Mund

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:36 PM

Jail the bigger question is can you go all day without mentioning Munster??

• Northumbrian

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:38 PM

Ledge, had a mate who replied to a mail similar to that and they managed to get his bank details so be careful mate.

• Kevin Vegan

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:38 PM

The Ledge that’s odd. Did you notice there was an article on here with the same name yesterday?

• Jib

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:40 PM

Mund

Ha ha ha
    brilliant

• Mund

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:42 PM

Jib i’m here all day 😉

• captainmarvel

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:44 PM

I would not open any E mail I was not sure of, it would got rid of straight away..
    Keep safe..

• magscar

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:44 PM

Like others I am getting the left column version of Blog but I am on Firefox on windows. Had a Windows 10 update this morning –
    coincidence?

Anyone getting it on Android devices? I note some say Chrome is OK?

Having said that used my Fire tablet during night and that may have been also left sided but was early morning so may have just been not with it 🙂

• NuttyWutty

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:44 PM

Does this mean that Matt Ritchie is no longer injured, can’t find any info about him, and he’s in my fantasy team. Or better question, does anyone think he will play on Sunday, thanks

• magscar

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:46 PM

Email issue – related to the bot Ed was on about ? may be mined email addresses depending on who posted and what protection they have on device/browser?

• The ledge

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:48 PM

Kevin no i didnt notice if there was .
    Northumbrian no i didnt reply .

• Rotonda heights

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:51 PM

Munster

What irks the s–t out of me is that somehow and I know you once said you love coming on here to wind people up, is somehow you manage to bring up Rafa when there is absolutely no need to.

I’m not one of those who doesn’t give credit when it’s deserved and in bruce’s last 5 games since going to a back 4 and then into a 433, I have given him plenty.

However, you can’t leave it, your absolute, never ending, all consuming obsession with and one man mission to belittle rafa at every turn is more boring and exhausting than the vegan loon. Everyone else has moved on so why the f can’t you.

Incidentally we have 6 injuries at the moment. Just saying.

• The ledge

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:53 PM

Just received another one

• Northumbrian

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:53 PM

Funny that!! Seeing as I commented on that e.mail I’ve just had one from the very same person about injuries.
    I think admin should check this guy out as he seems to be watching.

• Tackle from behind

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:53 PM

Whoooa

I was looking into this email business for Ledge/Mund and I suddenly received an email from Richard Naylor.

Different message – mine reads. I’m sending you all this email because you commented on my post “Information On Every One Of The Six Injuries Newcastle Have”

There is a link

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK…it contains malware.

• The ledge

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:54 PM

Be careful rtonda munster has a bodyguard Lol.

• geordietom

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:55 PM

A ragged individual stranded for several months on a small desert island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean one day noticed a bottle lying in the sand with a piece of paper in it. Rushing to the bottle, he pulled out the cork and with shaking hands withdrew the message. “Due to lack of maintenance,” he read, “we regretfully have found it necessary to cancel your e-mail account.”

• Jib

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:56 PM

Bruce’s injury situation may force him to revert to 3 CB’s and wingbacks

• Northumbrian

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:56 PM

Same here tackle mine went straight to by bin. So if you’re watching Naylor do one.

• geordietom

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:57 PM

rule of thumb on the internet dont open anything your not sure about …

• Tackle from behind

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:57 PM

Northumbrian/Mund/Ledge

Ed’s blog has been hacked – guarantee it – some (if not all) emails that are used to log in have been taken.

The email I sign in with is used only here and for work.

ED/ Kacper PLEASE can you look into this.

• magscar

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:58 PM

Yes guys i just got an email – using ED’s database? 🙁

just deleted mine and running virus check

• The ledge

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:59 PM

Tackle I Emailed Ed he doesn’t know anything about it .
    I Emailed him again just enquiring how naylor got my email address waiting on a reply.

• Gothmog's Pyjamas

Jul 3, 2020 at 3:04 PM

Thread about the Wigan going into administration, totally crazy situation and dodgy as hell.

• swemag

Jul 3, 2020 at 3:05 PM

Not that I am worried, but I think we are even mathematically safe as West Ham plays both Watford and Villa.

Anyway, looking up the table and a possible takeover – imagine Rondon playing with ASM and Almiron upfront and ball playing attacking midfielder in the mold of Martin Odegaard and we are top 6.

1 2 3 11