web analytics

NUFC Players Thank The Fans For Their Support During This ‘Strange’ Season

The doors were shut on this long and tumultuous season this past Sunday. While it finished on a sour note, it was far from an uneventful campaign. The fact that we’ll be back in just six weeks for another season in the Premier League means it was, at least in part, a successful season.

This was a season like no other with the pandemic and takeover speculation. In the end, it should not go unnoticed that the team consisted of a fantastic group of lads who got on with their jobs under very trying circumstances.

A few of the boys took to social media over the past few days to thank the fans for their support over the course of this campaign. Hopefully, we’ll see the bulk of them next season with a few new faces added to the mix.

Who Was Newcastle Player Of The 2019-2020 Season

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• Anglo Saxon

Jul 28, 2020 at 5:53 PM

£34 actually.

• Rotonda heights

Jul 28, 2020 at 5:53 PM

If we have pif and a celebrated coach it would be us buying traore. With ash and bruce, asm has got every right to go to a footballing coach like nuno and ambitious owner.

• Anglo Saxon

Jul 28, 2020 at 5:54 PM

try both Tsunki got to be right between the 2.

• Kevin Vegan

Jul 28, 2020 at 5:55 PM

TNA

Oh you sneaky devil of an armchair, had me for a second there until I read the link address

• Jib

Jul 28, 2020 at 5:59 PM

• Jail for Ashley

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:00 PM

Wowza, fixtures released in just under four weeks. That means FPL is back whoop whoop.

• Jail for Ashley

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:01 PM

Imagine the toon players you’ll be able to get cheap and with a new manager and better players there could be some real bargains.

• The Newcastle Armchair

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:01 PM

KV

sharp guy, i bet none of the shoddy T’s and C’s get passed you

• TheTinman

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:09 PM

Jail real FPL managers don’t take the time off. Got 4 weeks to scout the teams coming up haha

• Mund

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:13 PM

• Online Guy

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:14 PM

Lesh

I was worried about disclosing the weight more than the odds.

Just a bit of fun typing with one hand and eating dinner with the other..

• Online Guy

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:15 PM

KV

No offence meant .

Peace .

• Jail for Ashley

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:17 PM

Don’t you worry about that the Tinman, I’m scoutin’ right now as we speak 😀

• chancel be a fine thing

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:17 PM

Tynemouth, 10/10 for the metaphor/simile today, I was fortunate to not have a mouthfull of tea at the time of reading.
    And KV, get some sleep mate, the quality of wuming is really slipping, almost Welshie standards.

• Jail for Ashley

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:18 PM

I’ve narrowed my demise down to four big mistakes over the season. Still I’ve got to be happy with 87K in my second season, just outside the top 1%

• TheTinman

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:18 PM

I do have to agree with comments from Jail and Tsunki earlier and said it myself a few weeks ago. The bickering by many is ruining the blog. A good fiery argument is grand, but not when it rumbles on for 3 months descending into pure drivel.

On another note I do look forward to seeing the list. And unlike our resident conspiracy theorists I really don’t think the club are tracking blogs like this. The fans opinion doesn’t matter to these lot (owners in general) as you all think sadly. That’s why protests etc don’t do diddly squat until they start feeling it in their pockets.

• Anglo Saxon

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:19 PM

OG posting and eating dinner at the diner table, laptop at one side the wife just called me common think you were dragged up.

• TheTinman

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:22 PM

It’s a good achievement. I want to get top 1k but you need a good amount of luck to get there. That’s my 5th year and I’ve been in the top 10k twice, my mates don’t bet on our leagues anymore which is a bit sad

• Jib

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:23 PM

Jail for Ashley
    I’ve narrowed my demise down to four big mistakes over the season
    A)I know foot all about footy
    B)I know foot all about footy
    C)I know foot all about footy
    D)I know foot all about footy

• chancel be a fine thing

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:26 PM

I don’t know which way the FA voted in the Qatar world cup bid and what with seemingly overpaying for the Mena PL TV rights, I would be very surprised if no FA and PL members have not been on the receiving end of some Qatari brown envelopes. Now they are in an awkward position.I really think, no Qatar, no issues.
    FIFA seem happy to take envelopes from both sides, why not the PL.

• Online Guy

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:29 PM

Anglo

I’m down the lodge on me lonesome..beans on toast.

• JohnJ

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:32 PM

Just wondering,

Are Keven Vegan, Toon22 & Catchy in Norway are related?

Anybody know?

• Online Guy

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:44 PM

If one writer generates a lot of traffic, responces, answers, towards himself, having made a point others don’t agree with, or, asked a question of others here, it may well look like that writer is getting a lot of attention and flack back .

One could then be under the illusion that the writer who instigated all the attention in the first place was recieving undue attention .

Cause and effect .

Keep yer hats on .

• IrishRob

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:51 PM

Richard Masters ” I do hope that we will have a resolution to soon, but cannot comment to a specific timeline at this stage”

Reading between the lines it SURE LOOKS like it’s not the premier league holding it up.

• magicmac54

Jul 28, 2020 at 7:34 PM

Going by recent reports i dont think the premier league are holding up the takeover, they have set rules which must be followed and respected, they have obviously told the saudis they need to address the problems holding up the process, its like joining any club or organisation, they all have rules which must be respected and in compliance with, so it looks like they have told them its over to you the sooner you address the problems holding up the process the sooner we can rubber stamp the deal to become owners of Newcastle United football club, thats my take on where things stand at the moment. HWTL

1 6 7 8