Two injured defenders vow to return stronger next season, a report says fans may be back in some capacity in September, and ex-Newcastle defender joins the U23 coaching staff.
Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.
- A BBC report claims confusion over the consortium’s structure is delaying the takeover.
- Our poll winner for the Liverpool match has been a warrior for Newcastle this season.
- Injured defender vows to return stronger in his season-ending message to fans.
- Only two clubs had seasons that were graded higher than Newcastle by Sky Sports pundit.
- Alan Shearer shares his concerns that the takeover could be in jeopardy.
- A report suggests that fans could return in a diminished capacity at the start of next season.
- A few Magpies take to social media to express their gratitude for the fans’ support this season.
- Recently injured Magpie frankly assesses this year as he looks forward to next sesason.
- Newcastle appoint former defender and local lad as the new U23 assistant coach.