Amanda Staveley calls into question that other buyers are waiting in the wings, Lee Charnley has broken the club’s long-standing silence on Saudi bid, and a prized free agent will decide on joining Newcastle soon.
Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.
- Henry Winter claims there are multiple American groups interested in buying Newcastle.
- Amanda Staveley’s interview with George Caulkin reveals some devastating details for Newcastle fans.
- Richard Masters has caved under pressure from outside sources opposed to the Newcastle takeover.
- Lee Charnley finally breaks the past six months of silence from Newcastle.
- Charnley leaves the door open for takeover revival as the transfer market becomes the primary focus.
- Steve Bruce will be the head coach for next season and needs to be supported.
- A report claims a Brazilian left-back targeted by Rafa is back on the radar.
- An exclusive from Liam Kennedy states that Newcastle are one of three clubs waiting to hear of free agent’s decision.
- It’s deja vu for Newcastle in the transfer market this summer.