web analytics

Report – Newcastle Touted With Surprising Interest In Liverpool Striker

The Mirror is reporting that Fenerbahce have enquired about taking Liverpool striker Divock Origi on loan this season. However, they name a quartet of Premier League clubs including Newcastle as having an interest in the 25-year-old.

Newcastle have reportedly enquired about a loan move for Liverpool’s Rhian Brewster as well. Though, a decision on the 20-year-old’s future at Liverpool is up in the air at the moment. There have also been claims Brewster could be available for a permanent move at the hefty price tag of £25m.

Reports that Origi could also be on the move is surprising as he’s scored some crucial goals for Liverpool over the years and has gained a cult status amongst the fan base. However, he is not first-choice and made only 7 starts in the league last season and just 4 the season before.

The Mirror says the Belgian international could be open to a move away from Anfield for a chance at first-team football. According to claims from Turkish journalist Ekrem Konur, Fenerbahce are the first to attempt to get the striker in.

Konur says that Liverpool could sanction a loan move for Origi if it included a loan fee as well as a mandatory purchase clause. The journalist’s claim that the transfer fee would be just £14m seems very low to us.

Origi has four years left on his current contract. He joined Liverpool from Lille in 2014 for around £11m. At Anfield, he’s made 140 appearances with 34 goals but has played second fiddle to Liverpool’s outstanding front three over the past few seasons.

The other Premier League clubs cited with an interest are Aston Villa, Brighton, and Fulham. We would think Newcastle would be a much more enticing destination that those three or Fenerbahce.

• Optimistic prime

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:07 PM

Mund

😉

Its a belter

• catchy in norway

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:07 PM

Then why respond?

Cant say my posts have ever had your name on them.

You obviously want to be part, or just skip and ignore

• WLtoon

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:08 PM

Evening lads n lasses.
    Is there any chance of forgetting about Benitez please, he has been and gone,and he did`nt do any better than Bruce , so what is all the fuss about, football was dross at times too.
    Nobody rants on about Pardew yet he has been the most successful since SBR, so leave Benitez in the past eh.

• catchy in norway

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:08 PM

Mindshat

If you believe that Carr recommended them, your a bigger fool than I first thought

• Optimistic prime

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:10 PM

I don’t know why there’s the constant need to discuss the previous manager.

I totally understand if its to make a point or refer to something but just to try and say this shit is better than that shit, or this shit smells nicer than that shit.

Most stats are utter bollocks and can be used to show anything.

The only ones that really count are points on the board goals scored and goals conceded, doesn’t matter how they’re gained!

• geordietom

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:15 PM

god its been all day give it rest …

• Kevin Vegan

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:27 PM

2 hours to kick off, I’m thinking another 2-0 could be on the cards with a mostly rotated squad being fielded. Blackburn aren’t terrible though, we’ll need the lads who come in to be in form. I’d be tempted to rest Lewis for this one, not worth risking him, good game to give Ritchie a run at LB as we should be able to get the full-backs into more attacking positions against these.

• beermonkey

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:27 PM

Where is Essex to tell us how long it is to kick off

• Kevin Vegan

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:28 PM

I wonder if we’ll get a look at our new keeper tonight, probably Fraser too. I’d also like to see Barlaser get some minutes along the way.

• Kevin Vegan

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:30 PM

Beermonkey

Don’t worry I’ve got it covered 😉

• WLtoon

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:38 PM

Had some shite news about my Ford Cougar when it failed it`s M.O.T today.
    It`s 19 year old so i expected a fail but to fail it on both headlight clusters is a bit confusing, same set of headlights as last year and it passed.
    I have spotted a set on ebay, exactly the same, BUT if i replace them will they fail too.?
    I will have to have a word with the mechanic.

• toon22

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:38 PM

Funny how Catchys turned into the troll JIB used to be

😉

• lesh

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:39 PM

The Grauniad ran an obit on the recently deceased writer, Shere Hite and I wondered how she signed her name?

• Asi Fish

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:41 PM

Did someone say there is a ‘lick Rafa’s hoop blog’? Is it Thursday already…………..?

Was it a .com or .uk?
    Asking for a friend…….

• lesh

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:43 PM

beermonkey

I think Essex said he and his missus were off to Glastonbury for a few days.

Maybe he’s looking for a spell to get people to be nice to Jib/ Hexham and the Catchy/ Munster-Keys combos.

• beermonkey

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:43 PM

Wltoon

Nowt like slipping into a cougar and going for a ride is there

That aside yes find out why he failed them
    Is the glass yellowish and all scratch

Could just be full of water or condensation

• beermonkey

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:44 PM

Leah

I hope he isn’t expecting a concert
    He will be a little disappointed

• beermonkey

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:45 PM

Lesh
    Sorry phone changed your name

• JohnJ

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:46 PM

Regan & Darnik

Re below…… Thanks much appreciated.

John j….
    I’ve got a firestick and works great mate..
    All the tv you will ever need fella..

Johnj
    Yes mate go on you tube and watch any recent video on how to install file linked and go from there

• WLtoon

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:50 PM

Beermomkey,

Like your thinking fella lol.

Hav`nt a clue why they have failed, as they passed no bother last time round, defo no water inside the lights. i`le find out tomorrow when i go see the fella.

• JohnJ

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:50 PM

WLtoon

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:38 PM

Good Luck with that. I served my time as a Motor Mechanic if the reflectors in the lamps have become tarnished perhaps that’s why you got a fail?

• Asi Fish

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:53 PM

I had a firestick when I ate ceviche (with my fingers) in Belize and then went to the toilet for a wee wee.

Good times………..

I’m not paying the tenner tonight but think it will be a decent game and the Toon will get a good result. I wouldn’t risk ASM or Wilson – gotta be big Joe with the speedsters feeding him hoping for a lucky shin goal or it bouncing off his top rib.
    3-1 to NUFC

HWTL

• Darnik

Sep 15, 2020 at 5:54 PM

The iptv service I use is jbtv2 I think they’re on Facebook they are £60 a year very rarely down and when it does jb is straight onto it you join telegram for customer service

• WLtoon

Sep 15, 2020 at 6:03 PM

JohnJ,

I`ve got my eye on a set for £70 on ebay so it wont cost a fortune to replace them but i just hope are ok when i get them, it`s a right chew on.