Miguel Almiron was taken off in injury time after suffering a muscle injury in Paraguay’s draw against Peru, the Premier League has decided to implement a pay-per-view plan for some Premier League games, and Allan Saint-Maximin wants Newcastle to become ambitious for him to stay long-term.
Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.
- Four Magpies featured in international duty with two advancing to the next round of qualification for the Euros.
- Miguel Almiron pulled up with a possible injury during Paraguay’s World Cup Qualifier.
- The Premier League has announced a controversial interim plan to broadcast Premier League matches.
- Rafa Benitez’s struggles in China continue with Dalian Yifang near the bottom of the table.
- Newcastle United fans have their say on reports that Newcastle’s takeover talk will resurface this winter.
- Newcastle’s star winger reveals his hopes that Newcastle will eventually match his lofty ambitions.