The Premier League has confirmed that Project Big Picture will not be considered after a meeting with shareholders, a report claims that Martin Dubravka’s heel injury will keep him out for another five to six weeks, and Allan Saint-Maximin has put pen to paper on a new six-year contract.
Here is the roundup of today’s articles and news from The Newcastle United Blog.
- Two Magpies start for their countries with differing outcomes during Tuesday’s international fixtures.
- A report claims that Allan Saint-Maximin will get an improved contract at Newcastle.
- These two Geordies could make their returns for Newcastle this weekend after missing the entire season so far.
- Newcastle announce a season-long loan move for midfielder Jack Young to League Two’s Tranmere Rovers.
- The Premier League confirm that Project Big Picture has been rejected after a meeting on Wednesday.
- An exclusive report reveals that Martin Dubravka has suffered a setback in his return from the heel injury suffered in August.
- Newcastle confirm that Allan Saint-Maximin has signed a new six-year deal with Newcastle until 2026.
- Steve Bruce names the player who could be the next to get a new long-term contract.