web analytics

Midfielder Declares Himself 100% Fit And Raring To Go

Newcastle fans are still waiting on the status of star striker Callum Wilson for this Saturday’s match against Chelsea. Wilson suffered a hamstring injury in the Southampton defeat but initial scans revealed the injury was just a minor one.

Steve Bruce will hopefully not be tempted to start Wilson at St. James’ Park against the red hot Blues, whether’s he’s declared fit or not. It’s a match where a result is highly unlikely and saving our leading goalscorer for the following winnable fixtures is probably best.

Other than Wilson, there are no other Magpies that we know of who are questionable for Saturday. The injury list currently stands at 7, including Wilson. But Martin Dubravka, Paul Dummett, Ryan Fraser, Dwight Gayle, Matt Ritchie, and Jonjo Shelvey are all ruled out for this weekend.

One player who we expect to come back into the team is Isaac Hayden. The midfielder suffered a hamstring injury against Manchester United. While he made the bench in the last three matches, he only got a small cameo in the win against Everton.

Speaking to NUFC TV, Isaac has declared himself fully fit now, which wasn’t the case for the last three games.

Here is Hayden’s update on his fitness:

“I think after the Man United game it wasn’t quite right. It wasn’t 100%. Then we played the Everton game, the team did well. The squad did well. And I only played 10 to 15 minutes but it wasn’t 100% then either.

“I’ve had the international break now to get 100% right. I feel 100% now and ready and raring to go to help the team to kick on and get up the league.”

Getting a fully fit Isaac Hayden should help Newcastle’s midfield on Saturday. It’ll be interesting to see if Bruce sticks with the 5-3-1-1 formation or goes back to the drawing board once again.

Hayden coming in for Jeff Hendrick seems like a no brainer, especially if Bruce keeps the same formation he’s used over the past three matches.

How Will Newcastle Fare Against Chelsea On Saturday?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• Northumbrian

Nov 18, 2020 at 2:47 PM

A 50% fit Hayden has got to be better than Hendrick IMO.

• Mag52

Nov 18, 2020 at 2:51 PM

So Hayden and S.Longstaff plus Joelinton in the 3, with Maxi and Wilson/Carrol up front.

• geordietom

Nov 18, 2020 at 2:54 PM

Hayden before Hendrick everytime …

• geordietom

Nov 18, 2020 at 2:55 PM

Captain AmeriMag liked
    RenceFlag of United Kingdom
    @RenceGibson
    3h
    I cannot understand the negativity from fans.
    -Now know two legal challenges
    -PL are hiding behind NDA/No Comment
    -Stavely
    @ghodoussi
    silent

@jamiereuben
    silent
    -Ash wants sale 100%
    -PIF still there when other clubs avail

@nickdemarco_
    not hired for fun Thinking face
    #NUFCTakeover
    #NUFC

• Optimistic prime

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:00 PM

Mund..

You really should read peoples posts.

What I said about De Marco pics was they were more fun than the journalists opinion.

I never said I believed he was giving info out.

Problem is if anyone dares deviate from your guaranteed sale you spit your dummy.

You seem to have a lot to say about others and what they can or can’t say.

OK for you to dictate to everyone on the blog and claim your opinion as fact.

Do as I say not as I do seems to be your MO

Ignore my posts and Keep arguing with half the blog whilst telling the other half to stop arguing.

• Optimistic prime

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:04 PM

Whatever you do, don’t re-evaluate evidence and new information to form a new opinion.

Thats a big no no, instead set your stall be pig ignorant and ignore any new info.

• Optimistic prime

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:17 PM

Switzerland head on.

Jail Mund Tom Tsunki

You’re all as bad as each other.

All 4 of you bait each other looking for a reaction, every footing hour of every footing day.

Not 1 of you can claim differently, give it a rest.

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:25 PM

OP

What’s got your back up there? I always thought you were different and treated you as much but whatever.

You and the rest just lie out your ass making things up about what I say or how I feel. I don’t shit on anyone for not believing and I’ve said as much so many times but you and the breakfast club love to twist it your way.

Tbf I’m not at all like that lot. Where do I reference there posts and take the piss out of them? Go find it.

I’d gladly never converse with any of them again but if they pop up to take the piss out of what I post I won’t sit there and not say something. Plus your just as bad with Munster.

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:27 PM

Show me where I bait OP come on

Liars the lot of you to twist it to your agenda. When have I ever shot anyone down for not believing in the takeover or having a different opinion?? Never and I’ve said as much with the fact people are guarded.

Some enjoy the commotion I don’t

• hibbit

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:28 PM

OP that went well LOL,

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:30 PM

Your all off your heads coming up with fairy tales I couldn’t care less if anyone agreed with me or not I’m my own man I’ll do my own thinking and others will do there’s

• Adamn_92

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:33 PM

When I first started commenting on here I didn’t mind you Mund, but you need to actually do what you say for once. You always say you’ll happily not talk to anyone again who annoys/baits you, but then instantly reply to someone when you think they have and start an avoidable back and forth again. You also tell others to not take any note of what some people say, but I think you need to do that the most.

Nobody can claim innocence on here, everyone has name called, made snarky remarks at another poster, been rude or shut others down. All just hold yourselves accountable, stop it and move on.

• triggerman

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:34 PM

Jail will be on shortly people are arguing on his blog haha

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:35 PM

Adam

You just want to mention my name there no others?

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:40 PM

What some need to understand on here is I do move on and normally couldn’t care less what they say on here but when they constantly pick at my posts and take the piss out of them and not to mention out of the blue, what am I supposed to do let it go and not stand up for myself.

People need to ask the question why don’t the breakfast club ignore us who they claim to be a mob etc etc which is footing disrespectful but it’s ok.

• Adamn_92

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:47 PM

Yes because i’ve noticed it from you the most and your back and forth between ignoring it and then not ignoring it and hypocrisy in telling others to ignore messages when you don’t yourself. In all honesty, yes I think you should just ignore it even when they pick on your posts for no reason. You said it doesn’t bother you, so ignore it and it shouldn’t have any impact on you. That’s what I would do personally. Then eventually it will stop all this back and forth as there’ll be no takers. Everyone should have that same outlook too, be nice to one another and stop all the needless back and forth squabbling over literally nothing.

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:56 PM

Adam you either read it all and you know what I’m saying when if someone is attacking me with a piss take about me and the things that I say on a constant basis what am I to do?

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:57 PM

Adam you say this everyone but you just name me lol grow some balls and put the other names up ffs

• geordietom

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:59 PM

OP …

just saw your post and i do agree to a certain point , Tsnuki and jail are wums of the highest order , would you sit back and let someone call you a liar dint think you would imo . i know i should’nt react but iv’e sat back and bit my tongue numerous times to many infact …

and may i add your the first person that has come out and mentioned names so fair play to you for that …

• geordietom

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:00 PM

HIYA triggerman are you newbie and welcome to the blog …

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:00 PM

Tom it seems we can’t say anything back as we are the bad ones but when anything gets said to us it’s absolutely fine

• Optimistic prime

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:01 PM

Mund

Where have I lied out my ass?

Whats got my back up?

Your consta

You should take some of your own medicine!

Its obvious why jail calls you lot the mob, 3 or 4 rounding up on one guy calling him miserable etc, do the breakfast club do that?

How am I as bad with Munster? I answer his baiting i don’t leave bait.

What was your response to jail regarding the breakfast club, pleasant niceties?

• triggerman

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:02 PM

After reading the blog for many years I have come to the conclusion it takes more than one to argue people coming on starting an argument then fleeing be no good in a war i can tell ya

• WLtoon

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:03 PM

Good afternoon everyone, i join the bog just as everything is kicking off again, ah well, i think i will watch Youtube instead.

• Adamn_92

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:03 PM

I’m afraid I genuinely don’t understand your first reply other than the last bit, but as i said I personally would ignore it. If you feel peopel take the piss out of you daily, if you stop replying everytime then they will get bored of not getting a reaction and it will stop. Respond to people who are nice to you and ignore those who aren’t.

As to your second message, I named you because as I said i’ve seen your name the most and you were raising the point/issue in the comments on this particular post. By everyone, I literally mean everyone else on this blog, so if you would like me to type every other posters name then I will try my best but everyone seemed quicker and easier to type out. Again I just mentioned your name as it seemed relevant as you were commenting on this post about these issues and i’d seen your name regularly around said issues.

I won’t get drawn into yet another back and forth, so this will be the last I say on it. So everyone, stop the back and forth squabbling and ignore people who you feel are being unkind or nasty towards you, talk about Newcastle and respect others views and opinions. It’s really quite simple and easy.

• Rotonda heights

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:03 PM

I don’t think it’s necessarily pif needi?g to be separate from the state. Psg + city are effectively state run. Besides, documentation was forthcoming from the highest court of Saudi.

Masters has basically insulted and snubbed an entire nation who would have adopted us. Whatever obstacle pif overcame, masters at the behest of the big 6, Qatar and Bein would just conjure up something else.

• Optimistic prime

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:04 PM

Mund

Missed a line.

Whats got my back up is your holier than though, ignore don’t argue etc, whilst you’re the major part of most of the disruption on here!

Pot and kettle spring to mind.

You tell me to ignore Munster and you’re on here doing the same with at least 2 other people.

You can’t see the wood for the trees!

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:05 PM

OP

Oh my did I insult the people by calling them the breakfast club?? Ffs are you having a laugh it’s better than being called a mob and the rest of it.

Get your head out of jails ass and to think you were a squaddie but you can’t think for yourself.

The fact you stick up for that prick says it all as he has personally made people leave the blog because of his shit but nah he an angel in your eyes.

You bait Munster just as much I don’t know how you dare and the things you say to him and like the rest pick on him for his kid supporting Liverpool I mean who the foot uses any family member as a weapon??

What gets me is I’ll hold my hands up but none of you will especially little pants

• Optimistic prime

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:05 PM

Mund

If your comments to jail about him being miserable, lmao etc arent bait, what are they?

• geordietom

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:06 PM

Mund …

its the blog ” Hierarchy ” mate they cant do no wrong what so ever .

as far as jail is concerned cant stand the bloke im gonna blank him …

Tsunki i hate him with a vengance dont care what he says anymore gonna blank him as well …

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:06 PM

Adam you didn’t need to get involved anyways fella and the fact it’s more than just me and the fact I could name 5 popular posters who have left because of there crap so whatever mate.

• Tsunki

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:08 PM

Geordiwetom.

Finally, it would be the height of irony and hypocrisy if I called myself a racist. You on the other hand are pretending to be racially effaced when i don’t think that it was ever a real issue, either from the point of taking offence wrongly, or mischievously producing a fictitious family dynamic to back it up. I’ll thank you to leave the racist comments out now as that’s unjustified and personally offensive. If you keep that up I will break my code and make a formal complaint.

Just a reminder, there’s no harm in wishing you or yours well in adverse circumstances, but the way you react is childish and inflammatory and you have no right to do so when you are getting comments invited by your insistence on producing in-depth reporting of unnecessary details on a nufc blog.

While your “cheers mate” cameraderie act might fool a few people your immature rantings and frankly questionable personal hurts don’t get past most who see you for the dodgy little yappy dog you behave as. Leave your private life private and save yourself the retorts.

• Adamn_92

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:08 PM

Rotonda, I agree I don’t think it’s necessary either. But it’s probably something the league are claiming needs to be necessary. Hopefully it all comes unstuck and they get found out for just delaying over any little thing. Would be amazing to have the league torn to shreds in court lol

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:10 PM

OP your off your head you lad you really are how am I the major part of it??

Your vertically challenged pal is the main cause of the crap.

Name me others apart from your crew that I conflict with?

Take the piss out of me I’ll say something back but it’s cowardly doing it behind a screen.

He wants to laugh at me and come out of nowhere to tell the blog he felt cringy from what I said then pool mentions similar today and what am I supposed to do not say anything back???

Like you said Munster baited you so you replied ain’t I doing the same??

And BS you bait him just as much your no angel one bit Switzerland my ass

• Optimistic prime

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:10 PM

Mund…

Since you started posting the arguments have gone up ten fold.

Who picks on Munster because his son supports Liverpool?

You tell me i can’t think for myself and then use that?

Hahahahaha

Take your head out your own arse and you may be able to read and understand posts better!

You’ve been arguing all day, not your fault though is it.

I’m defending no one, just pointing out you’re a hypocrite.

• Optimistic prime

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:12 PM

Mund

I’ve better things to do.

Give munster my regards next time you’re at soft play togther

• Just a fan

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:13 PM

What’s the breakfast club. ????
    When was it formed?
    Who are it’s members.
    Can anybody join.

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:14 PM

OP when you pull your head out of jails ass give my regards also 😉 jog on hypocrite

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:17 PM

Since I’ve started posting the arguments have went up ten fold haha YCMIU I guess I’m to blame for the constant crap with Munster but it seems it’s never your or there faults

• WLtoon

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:18 PM

Has anyone heard what Jamie Reuben is up to since he left QPR. There has been practically no updates on his whereabouts and why he left.

1 2 3 5