web analytics

Report – Newcastle Offered Former Leicester City Forward

According to an exclusive from Team Talk, Newcastle, along with West Ham, have been offered former Leicester City forward Ahmed Musa. The 28-year-old is currently a free agent after leaving the Saudi club Al-Nassr late last month.

Musa was a marquee signing for Leicester City in the summer of 2016 after winning the Premier League. The Foxes shelled out £16m to CSKA Moscow for Musa. He was coming off a monster season in Russia in which he bagged 18 goals with 7 assists.

The Nigerian international failed to have an impact at the King Power stadium. By the end of his first season, he was on the fringes playing just 55 minutes in the final three months of the campaign.

He was kept around until January of 2018 before being shipped back to Moscow on loan. He was eventually sold to Al-Nassr that summer and Leicester recouped some of their money.

Musa is versatile and can play striker or on either wing. He also has 87 caps for Nigeria. However, his time with Leicester City was less than convincing. So this is probably an offer Newcastle will not be taking up.

How Will Newcastle Fare Against Chelsea On Saturday?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• Romford mag

Nov 19, 2020 at 11:06 AM

No thanks !

• Northumbrian

Nov 19, 2020 at 11:17 AM

Strange its a Saudi team offering him to us, I wonder who is offering? Team or state.?.
    Protecting league status or just simply a straightforward free transfer?.

• peter5199

Nov 19, 2020 at 11:32 AM

Tsunki, it reminds me of Carry On film

ignoramii, ignoramii, they have all got it ignoramii

Lol

• Munster Mag

Nov 19, 2020 at 11:46 AM

OP you said something about me making so many false claims that if you got a quid for them you would be minted.

Im afraid the efforts you came up with make no sense. Hibbitt claimed in dissed Remembrence Day and when i asked him to find where i said that, he couldnt. He slung some abuse my way and ran off.

In terms of rows, i think you are deliberately misinterpreting what I said so i will try to simplify it for you.

Some of the narnies Job had, and the withering put downs, were quite funny, and at times entertaining, when it wasnt vicious. I think many on the blog would agree.

I dont come on here to cause fights, although its difficult not to with a small group off guys on here. I dont ruck with the vast majority on here, and id rather not ruck at all.

I can back this up because i have offered to stop and offered peace, being the bigger man, as Mund would say.

But people like you cant accept that, and you and your 5 or 6 makes, start firing as soon as my name pops up.

Thats your problem, and their problem, not mine.

Im happy to co-exist in relative peace, but i’m rarely afforded that chance, if ever. Again, some of you need to look at yourselves as fast as blame me.

• Optimistic prime

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:00 PM

Munster

If you say so.

Now you should have no reason to address me or insult me.

• Optimistic prime

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:01 PM

This could be the unofficial blog theme tune.

• lesh

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:04 PM

Munster

@4

Your comments remind me of your hero who seemed to exist in a world of fantasy and believed he was perfection personified.

• lochinvar

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:08 PM

optmistic

Hotpoint you make there
    Bish bash Bosch is what I say
    Just ordered my Samsung for Sammy CD
    Time to Hoover up the mess Ashley has made
    While I listen to Kate Bush on the radio
    That fine and Candy

and on and on and on

Now I know what a hamster feels like on a wheel

• Optimistic prime

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:09 PM

Loch

It came on yesterday on a podcast my mate was listening too.

Couldn’t help but think of the arguments on here.

• lochinvar

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:14 PM

Brighton, Newcastle and Sheffield United are keen on signing Burnley’s England midfielder Jack Cork, 31.

Love how the top 20 clubs are battling it out for marque signatures

• Optimistic prime

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:16 PM

All those years Ashley avoided buying older players and now Bruce has him hoovering up aged journey men for fun.

• Optimistic prime

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:19 PM

I’m going out on a limb here so please don’t ridicule me.

I fancy Carrol to get a goal Saturday.

• Just a Fat Dave Bassett

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:21 PM

If you ask me we need to be more defensive and have more backwards passers. Selling Almiron so he can go on to become world class and bringing in Jack Cork should do it. I was trying to think of the worst plodder getting games in the EPL that we might be to get and I overlooked Jack Cork. Experience tick. Defensive tick. Old tick. Can run about a bit tick. Cheap tick. Will be happy playing park the bus tick. Get him in quick.

• Optimistic prime

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:26 PM

John Halls dream was a team of 11 Geordies

Bruce dreams of 11 Hendricks

• Northumbrian

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:26 PM

Burnley’s England defender???,
    If my memory serves me right his England career was 1 cap and 6 1/2 minutes played.

• geordietom

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:29 PM

another official blog song ….

• Ketsbaia9

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:30 PM

I would sign him. Good player. Slimani was a good player too. We should have signed him permanently. Better than Wilson.

• geordietom

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:30 PM

OP …

well Carrolls due one aint he , be a good time to get a brace …

• Munster Mag

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:31 PM

Insult you OP? I think you should look at your own actions first son. At least i didnt bring your family into it or insult you as a parent. We’ll try to carry on civilly so and see how we go. No harm trying anyway.

• Munster Mag

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:32 PM

Ah Lesh give over. Im not perfection anything, far from it. But Jib left a terrible trauma on you it seems. Forget about him man for goodness sake.

• Optimistic prime

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:32 PM

Tom

In March it’ll be 3 year since he scored in PL.

With a record like that is it any wonder Bruce got him another 12 month contract.

• geordietom

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:34 PM

CORK . is no different to the midfield payers we have at the moment , ive said for ages we need some one in the middle of the park who can dictate play someone who isn’t afraid to carry the ball forward …

thats only my opinion i aint steve bruce thank god …

• geordietom

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:37 PM

OP …

i didnt understand why he got another years contract couldnt see the sense in it .
    unless carroll’s taking his coaching badges ?

our next new manager perhaps 😀 😀

• Just a Fat Dave Bassett

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:38 PM

We should try to bring in Toney or Armstrong and even Buendia or Mbuemo from the championship (although we’d have to sell Fraser). They will all be stars in the prem next season. Get rid of Gayle, Ritchie, Clark, Dummett, Hendrick while we still have a chance. They will all be injured or plodding in the championship next season. It’s not rocket science.

• peter5199

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:41 PM

OP, good choice of music but, given the last couple of days, may I suggest this?

• peter5199

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:43 PM

Novocastrian, even if he played 6.5 mins for England, he still played for England. More than we will ever do. I managed Northumbrian colts and Gosforth playing rugby.

• lesh

Nov 19, 2020 at 12:49 PM

Munster

Your hero left me traumatised? Can we take it you’re a psychologist? Your hero would’ve claimed that area of expertise too.

• Paul141726