web analytics

Former Magpie On Radar, Free Agent Offered, And Ashley Responds – Today’s News Roundup

A dramatic return for Jetro Willems could be on the cards in January, former Leicester City forward Ahmed Musa has been offered to Newcastle, and Ashley issues a statement after the EPL confirmed legal action.

Here are today’s news and articles for the Newcastle United Blog:

How Will Newcastle Fare Against Chelsea On Saturday?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• Mund

Nov 20, 2020 at 8:11 AM

The bus will of left the station by the time you all believe 😉

• Bills Son Is Back

Nov 20, 2020 at 8:23 AM

On the legal action…

If the PL have no dirty washing to hide they will still be embroiled in costly litigation that will inevitably raise goings on that are at best questionable, and at worst, show to be biased and favourable to the big 6 clubs. I doubt they will want this all aired in court.

If they DO have dirty washing to hide there is absolutely no way they want this aired in court.

Summary…

Either way IMO this will be settled out of court and Ashley will sign a non disclosure agreement, waive rights to compensation and the PIF takeover will be approved.

I’d say I’m 80% on this being the outcome.

• The mighty wyn

Nov 20, 2020 at 8:31 AM

Bsib I tend to agree with you. I think the league would said a definite no if they thought they were on solid ground.
    Dont think we’ll ever get the answers we want it will be all hushed up but if we get the right result I wont care really

• Mund

Nov 20, 2020 at 8:33 AM

BSIB

Nice to have you on board.

End of the day Ashley wouldn’t waste his time with legal if he didn’t have an almighty chance of winning.

The premier league IMO will definitely not want it aired out for public viewing as it would surely show how incompetent the people at the PL are.

• Mund

Nov 20, 2020 at 8:34 AM

Same with me. If we get approved and took over without getting the answers it will be a little sore but it wouldn’t last long as we will of entered a new era and I’ll be on the moon.

I do hope tho that we do have someone at the PL held accountable for all this

• sing in the corner

Nov 20, 2020 at 8:52 AM

Here we go again.
    Me?…I think I’ll keep a good portion of the powder dry for now.
    Whatever floats your boat though!

• hibbit

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:01 AM

well the person i would like meet and buy a drink is the PL whistle blower who’s helped to bring all this to a head,

• Optimistic prime

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:02 AM

I’m of a similar thinking to Bills.

Not quite as convinced yet although we do seem to have a decent hand.

I’ve a feeling this won’t make it to court, Jacobs Bein etc, there’s something fishy going on there.

Also read there has to be full disclosure from both sides, if this includes E mails phone records etc I can’t see the PL letting that happen.

I’ve a feeling Masters will want to avoid the microscope with everything else that’s going on.

I want to believe, I’m forcing myself not too atm, still trying to work out if I’m positive or just glad there’s movement

• sing in the corner

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:08 AM

OP
    Yeah… it’s shadey, and bound to get much murkier yet.

• Optimistic prime

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:09 AM

Lawrenson is bestowing his wisdom on all things Nufc and Bruce again.

• Optimistic prime

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:11 AM

Has Jacobs said anything else or has the penny dropped?

• Optimistic prime

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:12 AM

Sing

With the info in the letter being leaked, project big picture leaked its got me wondering what else has been leaked we don’t know about.

• sing in the corner

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:16 AM

I was wondering how Reilly was and if he’s about.
    Go-to man for situations like this.. usually early to pass on fairly accurate info
    I reckon that hasn’t gone unnoticed by most posters who’ve been reading for a while.
    So howay Reilly, get on the case 🙂

• geordietom

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:16 AM

ive been posting on here since december 2017 , someone mentioned when the takeover happens the blog will be bubbling be nice to see some of these lads back on here …
    Lascelles sells sea shells by the sea shore
    jesperfuglsang – capt’n awesome of the lemon crew. fog on the tyne, Slank, midweek weekend, YoungMag :P, Vask , SecretSausage , PureGeordie , Frank pingles come sock, RUNAWAY777 , Binney , toontaff2 , toontaff2 ,kimbo, manxpie ,Transfer Sage , magic hat, Blofal, , to name but a few maybe some are still posting under different names ? …

• sing in the corner

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:18 AM

OP
    All the possibilities pal …
    It’s got me tied in knots I can tell you that.
    It’s the waiting..
    And the hope of course.

• sing in the corner

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:20 AM

geordietom
    jesperfugelstwang?
    Ha ha ha
    There’s a blast from the past!

• geordietom

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:20 AM

my very first post , how ironic pmsl …

geordietom

Dec 16, 2017 at 12:52 PM

hi lads and lasses. been watching the blog for weeks ( if not months ) like all of us toon fans we only want to know about the take over ect . in fact its deeing me heed in. palace just scored by the way … anyway stop the in fighting ffs . sit back enjoy the ride after all we are NEWCASTLE UNITED

1 5 6 7