web analytics

Dummett, Lewis, And Saint-Maximin Start At Doncaster As Bruce Is Missing Many Magpies

This is the team that Steve Bruce has named for this evening’s friendly at Doncaster Rovers. It has four changes from the defeat at York City last weekend.

It appears that Steve Bruce may be altering the formation to a back four unless Isaac Hayden is playing at center-back. Allan Saint-Maximin gets a start after coming on in the second half at York City.

Kelland Watts only makes the bench after his promising display on Sunday. However, there are four youngsters amongst the substitutes in Oisín McEntee, Tom Allan, Jack Young, and Matthew Bondswell. Here is an introduction to four of the youngsters on the bench tonight provided on nufc.co.uk.

Dan Langley is back in goal with Bruce missing four first-team goalkeepers. Young Max Thompson is again on the bench.

Joelinton, who came off early last weekend with a thigh problem, is not risked tonight. Yoshinori Muto (illness), Javier Manquillo (undisclosed), and Matt Ritchie (slight knock) are also missing with Jonjo Shelvey still out with a calf problem.

Here is who Doncaster manager Richie Wellens has selected for the hosts.

The radio broadcast for this match can be heard at nufc.co.uk.

Howay The Lads!

• Ron Knee

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:15 PM

Chris Waugh@ChrisDHWaugh

So Matt Ritchie & Javier Manquillo are both absent due to minor injuries. Same with Joelinton, who went off injured at York.

Yoshinori Muto has a non-COVID-related illness. #NUFC

• Mund

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:16 PM

Strong team that.

Hopefully a better showing than at York

• magscar

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:24 PM

Repost – and forgive me for not commenting on thread as i feel very strongly at your uncalled for inclusion of myself in what should have been a general comment to all and weeks ago!

The Wife

I in fact humourously mused had he misrepresented me ever!!!

He in fact genuinely apologised to me years ago for claiming that i was the alt of another poster – which i did appreciate as I hade been very annoyed at it ( the other person involved in spurious claims -still on here never apologised)

Not a word on here by your goodselves att he time and i had considered emailing Admin at time as i actually care for my good name on here ( it’s all we have) but it is of course regarded as a crime pn here

Mund maybe right there are favourites on here

• Wor B

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:25 PM

NY Mag

Arbitration may be needed.

I’ll represent The Wife, you can have magscar, we’ll get Kets to be the voice of reason.

😉

• Romford mag

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:28 PM

NY

It’s in the bag mate 😉

• Mund

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:29 PM

Wor 😆

Now that would be worth the admittance 😉

• NY Mag

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:29 PM

WB,

I’m not sure magscar will thank you for having me represent him 🙂

And I may be going to appeal on ket’s chairmanship 😀

• Wor B

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:33 PM

On reflection, perhaps Kets isn’t the right choice.

He’ll probably award the case to Rom with damages.

• Romford mag

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:34 PM

I’ll take that 😀

• Mund

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:34 PM

All he has to do to sway Rom is offer the Love Island DVD collection with yet to be seen extras and he is anyone’s

• Romford mag

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:35 PM

And that 🙂

• Uncertain Toon/World

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:37 PM

Magscar,

You’ve been rebriefed pal, now wind your neck in and move on 😉

• Ron Knee

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:38 PM

Instructing solicitors: Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Runne.

• magscar

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:38 PM

The Wife

I am one of the least offensive on here but have looked back and can see that my comment could have been taken as referring to an apology ( although i had thanked him for the one he gave although I wasnt sure he meant it)

I was meaning had he ever misrepresented me in reciprocal banter so sorry for the clumsy way i phrased a quick response post

It still does not excuse your linking me into your diatribe or even defending Jail (yet not others) and I still feel very strongly about that especially as I have said for what daily happens on here without recrimination

I am an occasional poster unlike Jail so maybe you thought he needed your protection

I maybe even more occasional and won’t be applying for the job of moderator although a non biased one is clearly needed

• NY Mag

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:39 PM

Very good Ron 😀

• Mund

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:40 PM

100% a non biased moderator is very much needed on the blog

• Charlie in the Gallowgate

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:40 PM

Ron
    Should it not me ruin

• magscar

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:40 PM

NY

I’d be perfectly happy for you to do so but I can fight my own battles as you know and wouldn’t like to drag you in

• Charlie in the Gallowgate

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:41 PM

Be ruin

• Jail for Ashley

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:43 PM

Luckily we’re safe in the knowledge that the team of Steve’s know what they’re doing and have sent Lejuene away to Spain for his and the clubs sake. Hayden at CB is a tactical manoeuvre incase the new dynamic CB we’re buying next week turns up injured.

• magscar

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:44 PM

Uncertain

Can i offer you the same advice – not that I’ll be taking it

Who made you part of Admin

I will decide when I feel i have been “rebriefed” what ever that means

• Romford mag

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:44 PM

mags

No need to worry about it mate

Wor is the prosecution ! 😆

• toon22

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:48 PM

Mund

Start your own blog
    Or maybe just do as your asked by someone who provides this blog for you to post on

• Wor B

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:48 PM

Damn

Left my notes on the train, along with the nuclear codes.

Rom may have a point.

🙂

• Romford mag

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:49 PM

Wor

😉

• toon22

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:49 PM

Mund

So did the big push for ST sales end well ?

• Mund

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:49 PM

Take some of your own advice and the wife’s 22 as I’m sure you are one of the ones spoken about.

• Mund

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:51 PM

Newcastle United FC
    @NUFC
    45s
    Warning sign Kick-off at the Keepmoat Stadium has been delayed by 15 minutes to allow supporters more time to enter the ground.

The game will now start at 7.15pm.

• Romford mag

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:51 PM

Train or 19th hole 🙂

• Mund

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:52 PM

Newcastle Consortium Supporters
    42m
    Hearing that arbitration delays were EPL procrastination again much to clubs annoyance. Transparency being avoided at all costs by EPL. Talks continue – may take couple of weeks to see progress develop in other areas with the public CAT loomingFolded handsZebra#NUFC #NUFCTakeover

• The Wife

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:52 PM

magscar,

Jail himself thought you meant had he ever apologized for anything, so I’m not the only one who took it that way.

My post started out addressed to you, but other than that I did not name any names and I later clarified what part was directed at you and what part was a general statement to the blog as a whole. So while I regret not breaking it up into two posts, I will not be apologizing to anyone, because everyone is capable of taking what I said, being honest with themselves and deciding if it applies to them or not. Whatever conclusion you come to is your own.

• magscar

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:52 PM

Mund

No it seems I am the only transgressor – he’s another favourite = more hits

• toon22

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:53 PM

Mund

You go on similar to JIB
    Act like this is all about you
    Youve started arguments, been abusive
    Refuse to explain why you act as you do , often are totally in able to debate any of your views
    On a daily basis 24/7 it seems

• Mund

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:54 PM

magscar

Oh I’m definitely one of the ones in the thought process.

Didn’t you get the email? I’m to blame for everything 😉

• toon22

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:55 PM

Magscar

You don’t like the blog ?
    Why do you post here

As it seems your unable to do as reasonably requested

Why do you suppose that might be

• toon22

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:55 PM

It’s never Munds fault

• Mund

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:56 PM

Says the whiskey drinker who offered me out and a few times.

Have I ever offered you out? Have I ever threatened you with violence?

No, I haven’t.

You should start taking the hint when I don’t answer you for the 10th time

• toon22

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:57 PM

It happened once
    I apologised

You accepted

But now you want to drag it out endlessly

• Legolas

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:58 PM

Season ticket sales must not be going well. I have honestly just been offered a platinum club season ticket with 50% off, for the upcoming season. The cost would be around £300. If I had of opened the text earlier it would have been with 75% off, for £179.

• magscar

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:58 PM

The Wife

I have explained myself re meaning his misrepresenting me rather than his apologising and therefore find your response inadequate in both the circumstances and the history of the endless rows on here which I have tried to referee in recent times to no avail

It would seem that is all I can expect and you have the power and I wouldn’t like to upset Uncertains day further so won’t waste anyone’s further time

See you all down the road