web analytics

Chris Wood’s Press Conference In Full – VIDEO

Here is Chris Wood’s press conference in full, which has been put out by nufcTV.

Chris will make his debut for Newcastle on Saturday afternoon at St. James’ Park against 4th bottom Watford.

And while we are hoping Newcastle can get a new center-back in to play in that game – time seems to be running out.

How Will Newcastle Do Against Watford On Saturday?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• TTB@W ARMY

Jan 13, 2022 at 8:46 PM

Almiron potentially part of the Carlos deal. Would free a space in the squad been a grafter but he has my blessing to go.

• Bigjim67

Jan 13, 2022 at 8:47 PM

I should have said, lots of young ladies that are pretty on the eyes.

• Essex Geordie Bill

Jan 13, 2022 at 8:51 PM

My PC took a sicky and is in the casualty ward so having to use my ancient laptop!
    Therefore my usual impeccable grammar may not be up to it’s normal high standard! 🙂

Comments will be few but still following blog!

• TTB@W ARMY

Jan 13, 2022 at 8:53 PM

Not to fussed about getting anymore in for Watford think we’re OK with what we have, would like to see at least 2 more next week though.
    Carlos, Menlokovic, Ramsey and possibly that Ekitike.
    3-1 win for us Saturday.
    HWTL.

• Mund

Jan 13, 2022 at 8:56 PM

TTB@W ARMY

What a marquee signing it would be and the most important position to strengthen IMO as it has been for a while now.

• magicmac54

Jan 13, 2022 at 8:58 PM

Ok lads iam going to have an early night to be good and fresh for the morning, i want to thank you all for being so friendly and wishing my friend and myself a good time in Geordie Land at the weekend, i hope to God i can bring the luck of the Irish to the Toon this weekend, and the crowning glory will be the Lads giving Watford a good hiding on Saturday. Take care everyone and Keep safe Nite Nite Folks HWTL

• lochinvar

Jan 13, 2022 at 8:58 PM

Aboglahore
    Makes Savage seem competent

• TTB@W ARMY

Jan 13, 2022 at 8:58 PM

Interesting one with our sponsor if we’re heading to Saudi Arabia soon. Are we getting a new one mid season perhaps.

• TTB@W ARMY

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:00 PM

Mund that release clause for the summer seems cheap to me, probably have to pay more now like.

• Bigjim67

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:00 PM

Any more to come in tomorrow? It doesn’t look like we’re getting any central defenders in before Saturday. Apparently Dummet and Lascelles are fit again, will Dummet play cb i wonder. Hopefully it means Clarke won’t feature if either of those do.

• Mund

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:07 PM

TTB@W ARMY

I’m exited about this talk of a marquee signing and it was said CM. Who knows mate, fingers crossed.

• Mund

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:09 PM

Just seen it on Twitter but had to go verify it as I couldn’t believe Gabriel Obertan is 32 years of age!

• The Prince's Mate

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:11 PM

Bigjim…..sleepy little hamlet?? Hahahaha…aye if all the ringleaders are locked up at the time….allegedly

• TTB@W ARMY

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:11 PM

Yeah I will keep everything crossed Mund.