web analytics

VIDEO – Nerwcastle Players Working Hard In Jeddah

Here’s a 7-minute video from nufcTV showing the Newcastle players training in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

We hope when they return this weekend, the players will be refreshed both mentally and physically for the hard slog Newcastle faces ahead, to finish off another very tough season fighting relegation.

Yes, another one for the fans and the players.

Newcastle have 17 games left in the Premier League this season, and we will need at least 25 points from these games to ensure 40 points, and hopefully, our Premier League survival.

Let’s hope by late Monday night Newcastle will have at least three (or more) new players signed up in the transfer window.

And Newcastle still need a top center-half brought in to strengthen our weak defense, and that was the top priority when the window opened on January 1st.

• phy

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:41 PM

Bus moving fast today must be transfer window

• Raj of Hailsley

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:42 PM

Darn you phy that was in my grasp 😕

• Ruddy Marveaux-lous

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:46 PM

Mund fair enough, it’s really no skin off of my arse. You may wish to consider the fact that the rest of us don’t want to read you two going at each other like schoolgirls though. Not for my benefit, for everyone else’s. Just a thought.

Jail, yeah a pretty tasteless comment/joke which sort of indicates the faux outrage I was talking about. Though in general these petty blog squabbles take away from the valuable content you, Mund, Munster et al provide the blog. I’d much rather hear your opinions on football than falling out with Mund! haha

• niafron

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:46 PM

As expected, OL is moving fast to bring a player in place of Guimaraes ( to content the fans…). They are about to sign Romain Faivre from Brest.

• Wor B

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:46 PM

Tyran21

I suspect Regan thought you were suggesting I am Luke Edwards earlier.

🙂

• phy

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:47 PM

Mund, isn’t it obvious that a professional football club, whilst visiting a foreign nation cannot watch said national team in their sport without being owned by that country.

These journalists make 2+2=potato

• Romford mag

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:48 PM

niafron

Thanks for the info mate 🙂

• Mund

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:49 PM

Let’s be fair here Ruddy theres plenty of stuff said by many that people would rather not read but that’s the way it is.

I agree with what you say tho.

• Raj of Hailsley

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:49 PM

Ruddy,
    I don’t talk about football apparently 😕

• cleveleysbob

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:51 PM

That’s good news Niafron, should mean it’s done and dusted for us 😉

• Mund

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:51 PM

phy

It’s clearly obvious to us normal folks and doesn’t surprise me that the same journalists who have been against the takeover from the start, try to twist it into something it isn’t.

I guess mate it’s will be like this for a long time to come

• Ruddy Marveaux-lous

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:51 PM

Adam/Phy from previous thread

Yeah I think I mentioned the other day that if we signed a CDM the urgency for 2 new CBs is lessened because given some time/cover, our back 4 can actually organise themselves fairly well. I thought Schar was immense against Leed, and Lascelles and Clarke were very solid throughout. While we still need to upgrade, a CDM who covers ground, gives them time to organise and can help push us up the field and take the pressure off of us is a massive game changer. Phy, great comment about Kante in that he’s not a ‘fantasy’ footballer but is essential to the way Chelsea play. The same can be said for Fernandinho and Fabinho for City and Liverpool respectively. It’s a key position of the modern game.

• Raj of Hailsley

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:51 PM

niafron,
    Mon cherie, keep that news coming :d

• Pat Mania

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:52 PM

Looks like it’s going to be deadline day for any new arrivals at this point. Hopefully nothing is held up with work permits. And hopefully the premier league play fairly with regards to getting our documentation reviewed in a timely manner.

• Pat Mania

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:53 PM

Ruddy
    Completely agree on CDM

• Tyran21

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:54 PM

Wor B

Oh, haha…got me confused for a bit.

• niafron

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:54 PM

@RAJ

Mon chérie???? Ahahahah!!!

I beg you, send a photo of your face when you will learn what does it truly mean!

• phy

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:56 PM

Mund, I was agreeing and using reductio as absurdum to agree with your point. And unfortunately yes it will be a constant thorn now, but like most things it will be raised so often people become desensitised to it then, when we are inextricably linked in people’s minds (but not officially) it won’t be an issue at it will be accepted as the norm.

• Ruddy Marveaux-lous

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:57 PM

Mund, I don’t want to fall out with anyone here, even if we’ve had our own little tit-for-tat in the past. It’s exactly that, in the past. We can’t control what others say on the blog, that is true, we can control how we react to what other’s say.

I probably came across more pointed than intended when I levelled you being the aggressor all the time. For what it’s worth, I think you provide a lot of really good insights and are a very engaging poster on here, but the bickering takes away from the value you both provide and actually switches many of us off from the blog, which is surely the opposite of what we all want?

Jail

I was gonna say your best contributions were about football but then again I remember when you used to start every new thread with something new about what would be “…too good for Ashley” – blog classics those were haha

• Mund

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:58 PM

phy

Aye I understood you were agreeing.

I knew it was going to be bad but nothing prepared me for the outrage by a minority of idiots. It did shock me but it shouldn’t of tbh

• Raj of Hailsley

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:58 PM

niafron,
    You don’t want to see my face, it looks like an old English bulldog chewing a wasp 😕

• Mund

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:59 PM

Ruddy

Fair enough can’t disagree with that. Good points

• DrGloom

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:59 PM

@niafron – he’s fine with calling you my darling , only you and his wife though

• ¥

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:59 PM

From the video. Some ideas for the new NUFC training ground. Have flats built around like that, they’ll be able to sell them for a fortune 🙂

• It's all under control

Jan 27, 2022 at 4:59 PM

Wor B

I did see that and thought the very same thing!

Fame at last! 🙂 🙂

• Raj of Hailsley

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM

Ruddy,
    Aye, I remember when people would hold off posting on a new thread in case a new one hit the mat 😀

• niafron

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM

@RAJ

Well, it’s unfortunate, cause with what you just said, i would have prefered you pretty!

• Tyran21

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM

So Barcelona totally cuck Tottenham. Apart from Newcastle, I’m interested who Tottenham get in this window.

• It's all under control

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:01 PM

Wor B

and I think that journalist got inner sanctum and inner rectum all mixed up as well!

T0sser!

• Raj of Hailsley

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:03 PM

niafron,
    That ship sailed 15 years ago 😕

• onmeedsun

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:03 PM

I see from the training clip that Maxis still not passing to any of his team mates. Just like playing in the school yard. Somebody please tell him.

• Ruddy Marveaux-lous

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:04 PM

Niafron, I can confirm that what Raj/Jail says in #21 is absolutely correct haha

Jail, I mean it’s going back a good 9/10 years with that craic but still lives long in the memory! It’s mad when you think of how long this blog has been going and how long many of us have been here. It is nice in a way I must say even if the blog can be intolerable at times (!)

• niafron

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:06 PM

0K, french lesson needed here!

First of all, it’s either “Mon chéri” ( without “e”) for a boy or “Ma chériE” for a girl.

You could use it in several contexts to express your fondness ( girls could use it when they are friends ), but usualy, it’s what you say to your lover.

• Mund

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:07 PM

Apparently medicals pencilled in for Bakker and Burn for Sunday

• lochinvar

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:07 PM

Wot, no loan fee of £15million?
    Now there’s a surprise.

Manchester United winger Amad Diallo has joined Rangers on a six-month loan – a year after arriving at Old Trafford in a £19m move from Atalanta.

• Raj of Hailsley

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:07 PM

Jail for Ashley

Aug 30, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Falling in to the chocolate river at his life long ambition of a tour of the Mars factory in Slough and getting mistaken for Augustus Gloop is too good for Ashley.

Missed a first with that one 😕

• Raj of Hailsley

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:09 PM

niafron,
    I know, I was having a larf, Pepe le Pew used to say it a lot 😀

• Mund

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:09 PM

With Martial when we made an enquiry apparently they asked for 6M loan fee from us but then allow him to go to Sevilla for nothing.

Can’t wait to smash these footers in time

• Ashingtoon62

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:09 PM

I can’t wait for Tuesday,no more “police car,revolving lights” posts,

Well for a couple of weeks,at least.

• Jp Mayor

Jan 27, 2022 at 5:10 PM

Evening all,
    So as I understand it Brazil play Paraguay on Tuesday? Is it miggy vs Bruno? Be nice if he could have a word before then…
    Glad we’re walking away from lingaard if man utd are overcharging, seems a few in the media like McCoist are aiming at the crazy fees for a loyal player rather than us not being fair with the offer. Apart from Agbonglahor who annoys me more by the day.
    A couple of fresh faces in, confidence from the Leeds game and we could be a different animal