web analytics

Emerging Newcastle Superstar Talks About New Contract

19-year-old Elliot Anderson has impressed almost every time he has played for the Newcastle first team, and he needs to get a start in the Premier League sooner rather than later.

The Whitey Bay lad has been interviewed after signing a new long term contract at Newcastle, and he is delighted that his dream has come true.

Le’s hope that Elliott can now become the superstar Newcastle have been waiting to come through the ranks for far too long.

The teenager has the skill and the temperament to do just that, and he works hard in training and is keen to lean according to Newcastle’s head coach Eddie Howe.

Who could ask for anything more?

Howay The Lads!!

• Fenham to Chalfont

Sep 21, 2022 at 9:04 PM

Magic,

Hi mate,

All good my side mate, after a hectic work schedule it’s all settled for me and the wife and we are settled now 🙂

Aye I never thought of that winning run after your last visit. I want more of that luck of the Irish sprinkling again, we need it to get on the front foot.

As per my last post, have a great day and hope it’s a great experience for you Magic. All the best 🙂

• The Taco Taker

Sep 21, 2022 at 9:11 PM

TFB, haven’t tried that one, but the one from The Hustler I got on first try. I will test myself on that one next time.

• Munster Mag

Sep 21, 2022 at 9:18 PM

I hope he’s on more Nij.

Nice player. I can see where Fenham is going with the 10 idea but I think Eddie wants better and let the EA develop. I just hope he doesn’t go out on loan.

• Sir Pugalot, the Dutch Bulldog

Sep 21, 2022 at 9:28 PM

Bugg£ I thought I would have a couple weeks off finishing this contract. And….. I never get a break. New contract so far this year. no holiday.

• Sir Pugalot, the Dutch Bulldog

Sep 21, 2022 at 9:28 PM

at least I have October 1st

• The Taco Taker

Sep 21, 2022 at 9:30 PM

TFB – fact is I just love the game and testing myself.

I hate straight pool these days. I only play 9 or 10 ball now as I find it more interesting.

Last time I played English pool was in The Townhouse over a decade ago. I was watching the Toon on TV and thought “I fancy a game after this” and put 50p down. An hour or so later I found that I beat every single member of their pub pool team one after the next. I found out cos they asked me to join the team after but I said “no thanks” and left for a kebab.

Much prefer a proper snooker club environment. One of my best mates is just the same, we play first to 13 in 9 ball (loser payers the table cost for the night, instant £10 to anyone that gets the 9 on the break) After that we play 10 ball – £5 per rack.

Swings and roundabouts with him though as we are very evenly matched, but we both improved so much over time and both love it.

Annnnyywaay…before MrTuff goes mad on tall stories (I am only 5ft 6in btw hence I don’t play snooker) or Pug, TDS etc become irritated that I am discussing the wrong ball based sport again, I shall say this…

Well done Mr. Anderson and correct approach and words from Mr. Howe and Mr. Ashworth! How young players progress at NUFC will be absolutely key to our long term success.

• Mund

Sep 21, 2022 at 9:44 PM

The Away Fans
    @theawayfans
    5h
    6,000 Newcastle fans at Barnsley for a midweek evening game back in 2016.

Do they have the best away following in the country?

Well ofc we bloody do!

HWTL

• magicmac54

Sep 21, 2022 at 9:56 PM

Fabulous performance by Scotland tonight, and it sets it up for a great match against Ireland at the weekend, although the Scots will be out for revenge after Ireland beating them 3-0 in Dublin in the summer HWTL

• Mund

Sep 21, 2022 at 9:58 PM

Fraser with two assists as well

Time to do it for the black and white lad!

• Goal Linton

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:02 PM

Anderson looks stronger and fitter than recent promising prospects like Armstrong.

We have not had much to shout about youth wise. Plenty of talents like Adam Campbell, Harris Vuckic and going back Chopra and even further Bogie and Foggon never materialised but there seems something more sturdier about Elliot ?

• magicmac54

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:03 PM

The Taco Taker

I`m keeping an eye on your posts and your exploits on the green baize, and i`ve come to the conclusion Toon fans bad was correct perhaps you are a Hustler 😀

• CLINT FLICK

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:05 PM

Well done Elliot..

He looks a real player!

Howay bonny lad!

• Goal Linton

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:06 PM

The way Anderson performed when he came in against Palace had him in the reckoning.

I think he may have made the difference against Bournemouth if he was available as he seemed to have the momentum behind him.

• The Taco Taker

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:09 PM

magicmac, TFB, I will let you know how I get on with that shot, pace seems key.

• Goal Linton

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:11 PM

I think Fraser is also a player who needs momentum.

I would have been happy to never seen him again after the shef utd sending off but the way he performed and was nominated for player of the month at the end of last season showed he has something to offer.

He played a key role in our survival and eventual prosperous end to the campaign but ultimately injury has derailed his momentum and he has looked flat in recent performances.

• magicmac54

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:12 PM

Goal Linton

Evening mate, i can still clearly remember Alan Foggon playing for the Toon, and i think it was WLtoon who said he knows him well and drinks in the same pub as him HWTL

• magicmac54

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:15 PM

The Taco Taker

Which shot were you referring to mate, was it the one i sent you the hustler shot?

• Goal Linton

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:27 PM

Hello Magic

I always read your posts and enjoy your positive energy.

Foggon was well before my time but I was well schooled by my uncle who was from that era and have heard all the old stories and just remembered he was a youngster who obviously came into the light with his cup goal.

Yes WLToon is a good poster but I had missed if had revealed his Foggon connection.

Love the old player stories even before my time.

HWTL

• The Taco Taker

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:27 PM

No, this one magicmac mate:

I told you the frozen ball one from The Hustler I made first time I tried after the video you sent but could only do it about 1/3rd of the time. Need to work on that, I want to be +50% of the time soon just for fun.

As for the above, that looks harder, I know I can get it, but how many attempts? damn sure I won’t get that 1st time.

• Munster Mag

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:28 PM

I remember Ian Bogie. Stylish like gazza but not with the same talent. I was watching nufc on u tube earlier. The kit from the 70s was the same as the one I got as a kid. Loved the yellow and blue too. Barraclough was some player

• magicmac54

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:29 PM

The Taco Taker

Have you seen this match mate?

• The Taco Taker

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:33 PM

I have mate, followed on from one of videos I sent you or you sent me. All of those are class.

• Goal Linton

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:35 PM

Munster

Yeah that’s what my uncle used to say about Bogie.

I think I noticed him playing for port vale in a cup run.

Was there another player with potential as well called Brian tinnion ?

• Goal Linton

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:36 PM

Bogie wiki

A skillful, ball playing midfielder in the Paul Gascoigne mould he was favourite to take over from the Tottenham bound England star in the Newcastle team. However, after only 21 games for the Toon Army in which he scored one goal, manager Jim Smith’s traded him to Preston North End in exchange for striker Gary Brazil; he was valued by Smith at £100,000 mark.[3] Bogie was originally against the move, preferring to stay and fight for his place but after much persuasion by both Smith and Preston boss John McGrath he finally moved to Deepdale.[3]

• The Taco Taker

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:38 PM

What I find great about that one is Strickland is a legend of 9 ball and plays so fast, and Ronnie by comparison is slow and occasionally not clear on the rules, uses a snooker cue (not a good idea) but still wins.

At the end Ronnie should have invited “Earl the Pearl” for a game of Snooker and told him he has to use his pool cue!

🙂 🙂

• magicmac54

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:46 PM

Goal Linton

I have been supporting Newcastle from the early sixties, but my older brother always told me about the Newcastle cup winning sides of the fifties and all the star players from that era, but with this modern era it`s possible to research all there things on the internet now, but i really did enjoy listening to all those stories from back in the day from my brother, it always sounded so mystical and intriguing mate HWTL

• magicmac54

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:48 PM

The Taco Taker

I really enjoyed that last one you sent mate 😀 😀 😀

• Munster Mag

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:48 PM

Goal I recall tinnions name but can’t remember him. Bogie had lovely style. Ran on his toes.

• Ace50

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:48 PM

I had the pleasure of playing 11 a side with Bogie. The guy was amazing and he was ‘past it’ then. I was shouting for the ball, he looked up, saw it was me and thought ‘no’, and beat 3 players before passing to someone else 🙂

• JohnJ

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:49 PM

Very pleased – no delighted that Elliot Anderson has signed a new 4 year contract

Well done Young Man. 🙂

• Ace50

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:49 PM

He also scored from a corner that game. Ball played on the ground to edge of box and he just chipped it in, far corner….ridiculous

• Ace50

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:51 PM

On Anderson. I got to see him live in Atalanta game pre-season. He started a bit slow (playing centre mid, pushed forward) but then came into his own. Really confident and I liked what I saw. He was asking for the ball all the time and telling more senior players what to do. He will do well for us, as I feel he is really developing into a top player.

• Ace50

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:52 PM

I am glad the Paqueta ‘love in’ has simmered Munster 😉

• magicmac54

Sep 21, 2022 at 10:57 PM

The Taco Taker

The last pool link for tonight otherwise Mr Tuff will be baying for our blood 😀 😀 😀 😀

• Wor B

Sep 21, 2022 at 11:52 PM

Just in from pool night.

What?

• Not another deJong

Sep 22, 2022 at 6:46 AM

Just in from my morning swim, no one else in the pool…..ehh!?!

• Wor B

Sep 22, 2022 at 7:00 AM

Once used Brittany ferries from er, Poole.

• Not another deJong

Sep 22, 2022 at 7:02 AM

If Project Venda Strip are going to use this presentation to carry out a poll in order to get the ball rolling with the Local Authorities, they perhaps need to show a third option on the race course or another moor. Nice rendering though.

• Not another deJong

Sep 22, 2022 at 7:04 AM

……to widen the pool of options

• Nijmegen-toon

Sep 22, 2022 at 7:11 AM

Mmm tricky one, VAR or space stadium built on MAGLEV supports discussion?