web analytics

Nottingham Forest 2 Newcastle United 3 – Match Cam Video

Here is the Match Cam video from the City Ground at Nottingham Forest yesterday, when Newcastle United won 3-2.

With West Ham literally being hammered 6-0 by Arsenal at home today we remain in 7th place in the league.

But a late goal by Manchester United gave them a victory at Aston Villa and we are now 5 points behind the 6th-placed Red Devils.

Who Was Newcastle's Man Of The Match Against Nottingham Forest?

View Results
Loading ... Loading ...

• Ooooo........it's Nicky the ball tosser

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:04 PM

He took a poor touch and then collided with the keeper. I accepted the decision immediately, but then again I’m biased. 😉

I also for sure think weve missed Pope, but I think we’ve missed Joel more, and probably Willock, Tonali, Barnes and at times Isak and Wilson more too. Dubravka is a very able deputy, but yeah, Nick Pope is next level, and keeper is a critical position.

• Ooooo........it's Nicky the ball tosser

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:07 PM

That repost is acceptable because the one on the previous page didn’t have the well placed 😉 on it.

Ooooo, match cam……bewdy!

• carltoon

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:13 PM

Will we ever get everyone back at the same time, it’s three in three out, every game. Never have a settled team. The bench is always poor. Can’t wait until they revamp the medical dept and the physio department. Pleased they’re looking into though.

• Raj of Hailsley

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:21 PM

ctt,
    I haven’t hammered anyone and unlike you I’m not dishing out insults.

• Ooooo........it's Nicky the ball tosser

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:37 PM

Bruno’s celebration after his winner very nearly brought a tear to my eye……and then at the end, I noticed he’s got a bit of a Dad bod.

He’s very probably our best player, and he’s a genuinely kind and humble soul, and he’s got a Dad bod.

My hero!

• Ooooo........it's Nicky the ball tosser

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:40 PM

………after Joel and Sean that is. Big Harvey Barnes fan too. Big fan…..and Lewis Miley. 🙂

• check the toastie

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:48 PM

Youve spent 24 hours saying anyone who doesn’t agree with your view is biased.

Basically stupid. Not as clever or as insightful as you.

Give yer head a shake. Its just someone elses opinion. Which may or may not be right.

• check the toastie

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:50 PM

Bruno, Schar and Gordon have been 7/10 every match this season.

Carried the team in the three areas of our team. Tripps has recovered from his rough patch an all. Still does some pretty random shit tho.

Miggy has run his guts out an all and is under appreciated by fan base.

• check the toastie

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:52 PM

Think top 7 is it for this year mind. And if its euro conference we shud just play u21s. Pathetic competition

• Munster Mag

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:55 PM

CtT I will give u credit if he arrives in the summer, but you said he was coming this window, so that was incorrect.

• check the toastie

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:58 PM

I didn’t. Said we were looking at him and it was a possibility.

Be a nerd and go and find the post. Rajesque.:)

• check the toastie

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:59 PM

Said Billings three weeks b4 your pal came up with it. Again was considered. But probably not a long term fix.

• check the toastie

Feb 11, 2024 at 8:59 PM

When yer know, yer know. When yer dont, yer make shit up.

Kalvin Phillips….

• Essex Geordie Bill

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:03 PM

Miley has had a proper baptism of fire, should only make him better!

• Ooooo........it's Nicky the ball tosser

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:10 PM

The top of the table is starting to settle into place I think. I expect City to finish top, and Man U to haul in Villa, and us to do better from here on in, but still most likely finish seventh, and I agree, if that means Europa Conference, then play a second string in that comp, at least early doors.

• Munster Mag

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:10 PM

Stop trying to a tough smart guy CTT. I have another source who works with Sky and another in the Midlands. All said it was ready to happen and worryingly that Eddie wanted him. Who knows. Hard to believe that when you see how shit he is but I guess with a summer under him Eddie could polish him up.

• Raj of Hailsley

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:11 PM

You been boozing tonight ctt you sot.

• Ronway

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:12 PM

An update regarding a tribute flag / tribute to Dr. Ed following on from a suggestion by “onmeedson”.

I emailed Wor Flags website regarding a tribute flag for Dr. Ed but there hasn’t been a response so far.

I also emailed NUFC with the same request but again without response so far.

There have been, I believe, a couple of others who have emailed similar proposals but there is obviously still time for more to follow up with their own suggestions.

HWTL 🙂

• Raj of Hailsley

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:15 PM

Ronway,
    I’ve contacted them.a few times about the difficulty in donating on their website but I’ve never had a response.

• Ronway

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:15 PM

Is it too much to ask to just “give it a break?”

Respect?

• Ronway

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:23 PM

Ra – #19

If you mean the Wor Flags website to simply make a donation I can only say I had no problems once they came back online yesterday.

I think it’s a shame there is no “apparent” facility to make a “dedicated donation” but, in fairness they are a voluntary organisation, I haven’t had a response to the second email I sent with that suggestion.

If I get a response, hopefully along with others, I’ll post it on here and on the Discord site.

• Munster Mag

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:23 PM

Ronway , Adam etc that’s all well and good for you to say. You don’t get sh1t on here from a couple of mates and a few other of their supporters so until you do, you’re in no position to tell me what to do. I’ve nothing against either of you, obviously.

• RUNAWAY777

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:29 PM

Come on ivory Coast win this for wor
    Cheick Tiote hope hes watching from above.

• Mister Tuff

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:29 PM

Calling someone a sot is an insult. It means “an habitual drunk”. If that it not an insult I’ll eat my hat.
    A good example though of the disrespect mentioned earlier.

• Munster Mag

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:32 PM

In addition, I’ve offered to bury the hatchet with a couple of these planktons but the offer wasn’t taken up.

Who was big enough to try that? Me.

Now go ask yourself who didn’t reciprocate. Its pretty simple. Cheers.

• Mister Tuff

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:33 PM

it not = is not

• Munster Mag

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:34 PM

Tks Tuff i didn’t know what it meant!

• coming home

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:36 PM

I used to be a sot but sot any more
    😆

• Ronway

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:36 PM

I can only suggest that if anyone believes comments, such as give it a break or <Respect applies to them personally, then perhaps they need to give more thought to their comments and replies to others.

These are sad times so I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect everyone to give some consideration and respect to Dr. Ed!

I applies to all of us! 🙁

• Romford mag

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:37 PM

😆

• Romford mag

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:39 PM

Ronway

#29

Definitely!

Well said

• check the toastie

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:40 PM

Tuff – i dont mind being a sot. Never heard of that before. Again Raj proving his incredible intellect.

We are not worthy. Proper changing the world he is, applying his whole life around a blog were he actually knows nobody. Bit sad. Hope he’s ok. Same with Moanster.

Anyway, wishing them both well, and hope they just find some other focus in their life once this place comes to it’s inevitable end.

Very sad..

• Sir Pugalot, the Dutch Bulldog

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:45 PM

Nicky gets away with a repost.

• Munster Mag

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:48 PM

Oh check, spare me you sanctimonious know it all bore.

• The Prince's Mate

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:48 PM

Carltoon@3…hello gorgeous….WHY do you think we’re suffering sooo much with our injuries?….training too hard….training the wrong way.. playing the wrong way?,

• The Prince's Mate

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:49 PM

Hi CH…how are you? x

• Sir Pugalot, the Dutch Bulldog

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:51 PM

Munster, not a crack just funny.

• coming home

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:52 PM

TPM

alls good mate how’s you are you still a sot ?
    😆

• RUNAWAY777

Feb 11, 2024 at 9:59 PM

Ivory cost win 2..1 yes

• snowdone

Feb 11, 2024 at 10:10 PM

At the moment we’re having to make do and go from game to game. There was a willingness to change tactics and formation in the Villa and Forest games but on personnel Eddie remains reluctant to deviate from the trusted eleven.
    But how many options does he have?